Football Manager 5 (merge) (8 Viewers)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I've heard that the beta demo will be on a CD which will come with this month's edition of Football Manager magazine, but it will be available for download as well, right?
a little later.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
FM2005 release date announced

New football manager game from Sports Interactive, the creators of the Championship Manager seriesÒ to hit the shelves in early November

LONDON, September 23rd 2004 - Sports Interactive and SEGA have today announced the release date of their eagerly-awaited football management PC game, Football Manager 2005 for PC-CDROM and Mac. Football Manager 2005 the new football management simulation from the award-winning Sports Interactive team, the creators of the Championship Manager® series, will be released across Europe on November 5th 2004.

News of the release date falls on the same day that Football Manager Magazine, in association with Future Publishing, hits the shelves with the only cover-mounted Beta Demo of Football Manager 2005.

"Ever since we first announced Football Manager 2005 back in February, we've consistently been asked two questions: 'When is it coming out?' and 'Will it be as good as your other games?', " commented Miles Jacobson, Managing Director of Sports Interactive. "Now, at last, we're in a position to answer the first question and, from November 5th, people will find out for themselves that the answer to the second question is 'No...it's better'."

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I've seen Del Piero's stats and he's pretty ok though I think his finishing should be higher than 14. Penalty taking 20, corners 19, technique 19, free kicks 17, dribbling 16, first touch 16, passing 16.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Henry has finishing of 20 which I can't say I agree with. He scores alot of goals because he creates alot of chances for himself, but his finishing isn't that good. He should have stats that ensure he creates alot of chances (pace, dribbling, etc) but he only merits about 16 for finishing IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)