Football Manager 5 (merge) (2 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Played the demo a bit, I think it´s very promising. Speed isn´t bad for a beta demo. Media has finally become more than just a novelty thing. Lots of improved small things.

Will take some time to adjust to the new layout and stuff, but this is a game I plan on getting.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #128
    Yeah, it went like 101 KB/s for me, and I'm in Bosnia ;)

Stiill, one MAJOR bug with the demo tho, it seems that there apre players missing in some views of the first team screen. For example, when I select View by Position Zambrotta dissapears from the screen, you cant find him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    How are Zebina, Blasi, Appiah, Olivera and Kapo in the game? Can someone post Del Piero's attributes and how he has been doing for you?

I tried to download the demo last night but the server was reset.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #132
    ++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
    In Filters tell it to show unavailable players, that should bring him back

No, it's got nothing to do with that, it's a bug, other people have reported it too.

++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    How are Zebina, Blasi, Appiah, Olivera and Kapo in the game? Can someone post Del Piero's attributes and how he has been doing for you?

I tried to download the demo last night but the server was reset.

Blasi and Zebina are ok, whle Olivera and Kapo is great. Kapo has been MoM in almost all my preseason matches. I'm not to sure about Appiah tho, he starts the game as transfer listed

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    a file extension isn't something you download, it refers to whatever comes after a file name (exe, txt, doc). All you have to do is rename the file:

e.g. if your file is called "hello", you have to rename it to "hello.exe" or "hello.zip" or whatever the original extension was.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Blasi and Zebina are ok, whle Olivera and Kapo is great. Kapo has been MoM in almost all my preseason matches. I'm not to sure about Appiah tho, he starts the game as transfer listed
    Thanks. How's DP and how do the tactics differ from CM0304? What formations have you tried and where do you play Oli and Kap?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #136
    Have no idea about Alex, havent even looked at him, I sell him right away and get Tevez.So far in my preseason I've played 4-4-2, and I've beat Hajduk 5-0 at hom in the CL quals. I play Kapo and Oli on the wings. I'm buying Rosicky, Crespo (He's a cheap backup for Treze, you can get him for 3 mil €), Bonera and meghni.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    The demo looks interesting, gotta download it tonight.

@Zlatan : why do you buy Meghni when you have Nedved and you're getting Rosicky? And how's Kapo doing?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #138
    Kapo is doing well, but sadly the competition is too great for him to get into my first team. I didnt buy Meghni after all, but I'll be playing Neddy and Rosicky together. This is my first team (3-5-2)

Code:
          Zlatan Trezeguet

Nedved

Duff Rosicky Emerson Zambrotta

Cannavaro Tudor Thuram

Buffon

subs:
    Chimenti
    Pessotto
    Montero
    Ferrara
    Squilacci
    Zebina
    Kapo
    Olivera
    Appiah
    Blasi
    Camoranesi
    Tevez
    Crespo
    Zalayeta

I tried to get Bonera but he was too expensive.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #140
    Just played my first official game, beat Fenerbahce 3-1 away in the CL, two goals by Crespo and one by Emerson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)