Football Manager 5 (merge) (4 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I was playing with the Italy NT last night and won my first two WC qualifiers. I'm trying out a Milan style 4-1-2-1-2 with Pirlo in the deep midfield role, Gattuso and Perrotta at RCM and LCM with arrows out to the wings respectively, and Totti behind Gilardino and Del Piero. Bonera is good as he usually is but I play with attacking full backs to make up for the lack of natural width so Oddo starts on the right. I beat Norway 5-0 with a hat-trick from DP and goals from Totti and Gila. The Gila-DP partnership is going really well as the two also scored against Moldova in my 3-0 win. Nearly everything comes through Totti. Ale has been MoM in both games so far. Tonight I'll download the Italian Quick Start and have a go with Juve.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
This demo is great, for what you get in it. I got the quick start package with Italy, and with Juve, Im a top Serie A, Inter and I are both dominating.

I play with Zlatan/Trez up top, with Del right behind them in AM position with an arrow going up. Then Camo on right, and Nedved on left. Sometimes I put Kapo in for Nedved, and move him to Dels spot. Olivera for Camo. Tachi/Blasi for Emerson. Zalayeta for Zlatan or Trez.

Game is VERY good. Much better then CM 03/04. Ball looks great, and I like the foul and offside thing now.

Does anyone know why its a DEMO and not full version. It seems like everythings there in this GOLD DEMO. Havent really hit a wall or had any problems playing it due to its licensing. Besides the fact I cant start my own thing up, and only play quick starts, its still awesome.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

Does anyone know why its a DEMO and not full version. It seems like everythings there in this GOLD DEMO. Havent really hit a wall or had any problems playing it due to its licensing. Besides the fact I cant start my own thing up, and only play quick starts, its still awesome.

they have yet to release the full version

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #147
    I'm top of the Group in the CL and 8th in the Serie A, six points behind the leaders but with a game in hand. I've conceded 6 goals in the first 5 matches, but I'm playing very attacking football so I've scored 25, including 7-0 and 11-1 victories.

This is my tactic:
    Code:
          Zlatan Trezeguet

Nedved

Kapo Rosicky Emerson Camoranesi

Tudor 

Cannavaro Thuram

Buffon

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I'm top of the Group in the CL and 8th in the Serie A, six points behind the leaders but with a game in hand. I've conceded 6 goals in the first 5 matches, but I'm playing very attacking football so I've scored 25, including 7-0 and 11-1 victories.

This is my tactic:
    Code:
          Zlatan Trezeguet

Nedved

Tudor 

Cannavaro Thuram

Buffon

that's a really attacking team. two strikers and four attacking mids. :eek:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #149
    Yeah, the goals are flying in tho, I beat Siena 11-1.

I just played 3-3 with Lecce, they played a 4-3-3, so their strikers got the best of my defence. I still had more chances, I deserved the win.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

This is my tactic:
    Code:
          Zlatan Trezeguet

Nedved

Tudor 

Cannavaro Thuram

Buffon
    Very realistic I see. :rolleyes:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004

This is my tactic:
    Code:
          Zlatan Trezeguet

Nedved

Tudor 

Cannavaro Thuram

Buffon

thats the tactics my sisters team uses

i wish the real juve could get away with 2 defenders

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    I have a crack that is supposed to remove the 6 month time limit of the football manager 2005 beta demo, If anyone wants it PM me. (I havent tested it myself)

Can some one try the crack on the gold demo too?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #155
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    @Zlatan: How much did you pay for Rosicky?
    Rosicky - 28 mil €
    Tevez - 11 mil €
    Duff - 10 mil €
    Squilacci - 10 mil €
    Crespo - 3.5 mil €

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Rosicky - 28 mil €
    Tevez - 11 mil €
    Duff - 10 mil €
    Squilacci - 10 mil €
    Crespo - 3.5 mil €
    Obviously you sold people but what's Juve's transfer budget?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)