Football Manager 5 (merge) (1 Viewer)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Here, just extract the tactics to c:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football manager 2005\tactics, and the match to c:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football manager 2005\matches.

The tactic is a very attacking 4-4-2 with overlapping fullbacks, one attacking and one defensive central midfielder, it works best when playing at home, it's too attacking to play with away.

The match is the 8-0 one agaisnt Parma.
ok thanks.... ill try it

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #684
    Julio Baptista hasnt been able to string together 3 matches in a row since the start of the season :frown:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    11 games, 11 wins. Del Piero and Juninho doing very very well. I don't think Trezeguet has played three consecutive matches either. He hasn't suffered a long lay-off yet but he's had niggling injuries here and there. Emerson isn't having the greatest of times on the injury front; he missed a month in pre-season and is now sidelined for three. It's time for Blasi and Tacchinardi to step up.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    11 games, 11 wins. Del Piero and Juninho doing very very well. I don't think Trezeguet has played three consecutive matches either. He hasn't suffered a long lay-off yet but he's had niggling injuries here and there. Emerson isn't having the greatest of times on the injury front; he missed a month in pre-season and is now sidelined for three. It's time for Blasi and Tacchinardi to step up.
    alessio is amazing, i think he played more games than emo did and was the top scoring cm until diego arrived.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    I'm getting badly done in by most teams these days :(

Slipped to 10th in the league after Christmas. I'm playing:

Frey
    Ferronetti-Bonera-Montero-Mila
    -------------Mascherano-----------
    Bresciano-----Pepe--------Gargarov
    -------Gilardino------Portioli-------

Second XI
    ???
    Cavagnino-Cannavaro-Demel-Azara
    ---------------Redondo----------------------
    Petrelli--------Morfeo---------Zecchin
    ---------Morsi----Maccarone------------

My defence is horrendous, even though it shouldn't be. Bonera, Frey, Montero and Mascherano, yet I'm still conceding a lot.
    Pepe is finally living up to his stats and is beginning to play extremely well. Gargarov was a great buy and is always doing well.
    Gilardino and Bonera want to leave :(
    Portioli lacks consistency, but when he's on fire, he's on fire.
    Cannavaro keeps getting injured, Cavagnino is a great backup, Azara is good but a bit slow.
    Redondo, I brought in for some experience and he is handy for sure.
    Petrelli is almost better than Bresciano, Zecchin is an excellent buy, really causes havoc.
    Morsi, a bit crap, Maccarone, always injured, sometimes amazing.

I got a Scottish guy called McGlinchie from Dunfermline, cost me £50k, he's now worth £5.5m :eek:
    Got 19 acceleration, 20 pace, high finishing, good teamwork and work rate. Other stats a bit crap, but he's 18 and I reckon could cause havoc once he gets into some games.
    Got some guy called Volpara also.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

warn him for unprofessional behaviour
    after a few times he will start not liking me and afterwards he will warn that it is either me or him in the club

Sep 28, 2002
    then you send him to reserves and fine him 2 year wages. no mofo messes with me like that. you have a problem - you lose.

"no player is bigger than the team". and i am the team haha :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

alessio is amazing, i think he played more games than emo did and was the top scoring cm until diego arrived.
    In my CL qualifier second leg Emo was injured, Blasi on international duty at the Olympics and Appiah had been sold so Tacchinardi was my only DM. He played a 9 and scored too. His stats are certainly good and I trust him more than I do Blasi but I need to give the latter some games.

Camoranesi is being a biatch and requesting a transfer just because he lost his place to Olivera when he was injured and had to sit on the bench for a couple of games when he returned because Oli was playing well. I rejected his request for now but if he's still unhappy I'll transfer list him after the January market closes. I'm going to need him throughout the remainder of the campaign so he can't leave now.

How much does Joaquin cost?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    I mistakenly left out Camo for international call up once, but he refused the recall... he starting to be biatch towards me since...produncin 5/6 performance...even with Juventus

btw..how do u guys sell players?..i desperately want to get rid off cassano but no one is buying even on a cut price 15M of 52M transfer value...

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #697
    I'm in the final of the Italian Cup and will play against Sampdoria, after I beat AlbinoLeffe in the Semi Final.

SOmehow they managed to beat a few Serie A teams and get to the Semis, and in the first match, they even held me to a 1-1 draw, but when they came to the Delle Alpi, I showed them how the big boys play.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #698
    I was also 2-0 down after the first leg of the Champions League 1/8 Finals, losing to Milan at the San Siro. I hate playing Italian teams in the CL. But, at the Delle Alpi I maaged to do just enough to go through to meet Porto in the Quarters. Gianluca scored the most wonderfull goal I have ever seen, dribbling from the right side and shooting from 30 meters out. Fantastic.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #699
    But, the victory came at a high cost, the season is over for Buffon. Carini will really have to step up now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)