Football Manager 5 (merge) (40 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
Juve Kosova:
you bought Ronaldo? how much? and is he any good?

And how did you buy Puyol?? I never succeeded in signing him.

BTW: I'm sick being Anderlecht: Miccoli, Riquelme and Berbatov are free, but none of them wants to join me!
Riquelme signed for Boca and they pay 1/3 of what I offered him...

I think I reached the max, I can't grow anymore... wht world class player wants to play in cold, rainy and boring Belgium with the Crappy Jupiler league.....
ronaldo for 20m€ and puyol for 40m€..
i got 200m€ from the board.. crazy and nice :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #642
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    for me its kapo. this season his serie a rating is 8.90. amazing. and the funny thing is that olivera is a back up player, making half the appearances kapo does, and he's worth 50m, while kapo is only around 30m
    Yeah, Kapo is fantastic.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

to know how much players cost you should get fm scout. great feature of it is that it shows the value of the player AND the sale value. very good to find out what quality and valuable players are available for dime.
    Where'd you get the FM Scout? The SI Games website?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #648
    I usually use a custom flat 4-4-2, but against big teams and sometimes when playing away, I use the standard computer 4-2-3-1, it helps break down the opposition 4-4-2, I've used it to beat Inter and Roma. Against teams that play with 3 guys up front, like Lecce or Cagliari, I usually play a 3-5-2.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    @ Zlatan: the Juventus-Geneoa match u posted is after applying the patch? i thought u said that the game is much harder now... :S

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Yeah, I know that, but it's bloody impossible to buy anyone from Roma, it seems they've incorporated the Sensi - Moggi relationship in the game.
    you can get Cassano for 33Mil

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #652
    All the screenshots are in the 5.0.2 version. And it is harder, but with that kind of team and playing at home, you can get some hight scores.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Just won the league in my 2nd season with Parma. And I'm getting Nihat, Claudio Lopez, Jankulovski, Fabio Grosso, and Luciano Zauri for free. So far in the game, i have only spend 2.2 million on Zonneveld and the rest of the players were all free and i've already won the league in my 2nd attempt. Who could compete with that?:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I'm still in pre-season in 2004. Legrottaglie and Montero have been offloaded to Fenerbahce and Osasuna respectively and Iuliano and Appiah are set to follow suit. Fiorentina and Palermo have made offers for Ferrara but I'm going to let him retire in Juve colours so I rejected them. My four main centre-backs are going to be Thuram, Cannavaro, Tudor and Ferrara, while new signing Anthony Vanden Borre can be called upon if necessary but he'll play most of his games with the U20s unless one of the aforementioned CBs suffer an injury. Juninho Pernambucano has joined from Lyon for 15m and will play behind the strikers. Olivera has been my best player in the friendlies so far but will be relegated to the bench when Nedved returns from injury. Atm it looks like if Del Piero and Ibrahimovic will form the first choice strike partnership but sooner or later I'm sure Trez will force his way into the line-up (he's had a couple of minor injuries and his form hasn't been as good as DP's or Ibra's).

Probable team for 04-05 (4-4-2 Diamond):

GK - Buffon (Chimenti)
    DR - Zebina (Birindelli)
    DC - Thuram (Ferrara, Vanden Borre)
    DC - Cannavaro (Tudor)
    DL - Zambrotta (Pessotto)
    DM - Emerson (Blasi, Tacchinardi)
    MR - Camoranesi (Olivera)
    ML - Nedved (Kapo)
    AM - Juninho (Oli, Kap, Ned and DP can all play there)
    FC - Ibrahimovic (Trezeguet)
    FC - Del Piero (Zalayeta)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I am in September 2008, I have Nigel de Jong (superb), Carvalho (excellent), Pavon (excellent), Nesta :)D :D :D), Zambrotta and Jankulovski

I have Pirlo, Leko and Emerson in the midfield

I have Kapo, Olivera and Camoranesi on the flanks....Gasbarroni is called up sometimes (he's good)

I have Wesley Sneijder (the best player in the game) and Nedved who is retiring now

I have Cassano, Gilardino and Zlatan upfront and Sculli is being included much lately and he rocks

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I'm in 2008 also, I am not playing that much anymore since first playing it almost every day early December.
    So far my first eleven is

GK: Buffon,Frey,Weise,Delfino, Desanctis

RB: Bonera,de jong,Padoin

CB: Demichelis,Ferdinand:D,Martini, Legro

LB: Zambrotta,Chivu

RM: Joaquin,Mancini:D,Gasbarroni,Miccoli

CM: Blasi ,Bapista,Gerrard:D,Olivera,Appiah,D'alassandro:(

LM:Kapo:D,Dawning,Montolivo

SC: Gilardino, Cavenaghi:D, Pazzini, Tentaroni, Fernandez

Players sold(used): Robinho, Cassano, Totti, Jankulovski, van bommel, van der mayde, santana, Deisler, Reyes, Mutu.....:D, and sold anybody else at Juve original team that didn't write above.

Got 160million to spend, but don't know who else I'd have fun in buying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)