OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #622
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    dfg
    WTF?

++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I'm downloading the game, 98% finished :excited: I'll soon be playing the full version of FM2005, finally..

@Zlatan: Why do you buy so many players? It's hard to keep everyone happy that way and quality players don't get the playing time they deserve. Since there are alot of players I want to buy but I know it wouldn't make sense getting all of them, I might decide to play a game with two managers. Has anyone here ever added a new manager to their game?

Yeah, it is a bit over the top, I plan on selling a few players at the end of the season (Pessotto, Emre, Pizzaro, Nonda) which I got only beacsue they were free, and trim the squad down to around 25, 26 players.

Anyways, last season I noticed that Birindelli played almost 30 games from start, and he was only an emergency backup, so I'm confident that everyone will get their chance. Last season I had around 60 games, and that without going to the final of the Coppa or CL, so I expect around 65. games this season. Everyone will get his chance.

Anyways, let's look just at the MC position, where I have van der Vaart, Hleb and Emre. Now, Hleb and VDV are the first two choices, and I expect them to play around 25 games from start each, and during that time one of them will surely be injured or suspended and the other one will need resting at the same time, so I expect Emre to also get some 10 games.

Anyways, I just played my first official game of the new season, against Serie A newcomers Verona, and they learned that there's no messing with the big boys... and they learned the hard way.

Anyways, someone asked me how Baptista was doing, and although it's too early to make a final judgement, if his first game is anything to go by, then he'll be fan-freakin-tastic.

Check it.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #626
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    Z. how did you get rid of Camo, DP, and Tachi
    Sold DP to Roma for 10 mil, Camo to Barca for 15 mil, and Tacchi to someone for 3 mil €.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I'm downloading the game, 98% finished :excited: I'll soon be playing the full version of FM2005, finally..

@Zlatan: Why do you buy so many players? It's hard to keep everyone happy that way and quality players don't get the playing time they deserve. Since there are alot of players I want to buy but I know it wouldn't make sense getting all of them, I might decide to play a game with two managers. Has anyone here ever added a new manager to their game?
    i play with two. my ultimate goal for the second user is to get lithuania to the world cup :D

to know how much players cost you should get fm scout. great feature of it is that it shows the value of the player AND the sale value. very good to find out what quality and valuable players are available for dime.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #634
    He has for me, and I personaly like him more as he's younger, and there is no point in keeping Camo on the bench when I can get 15 mil € for him, and replace him with Santana who's free.

Sep 28, 2002
    for me its kapo. this season his serie a rating is 8.90. amazing. and the funny thing is that olivera is a back up player, making half the appearances kapo does, and he's worth 50m, while kapo is only around 30m

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)