Football Manager 2022 (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This time Man Utd just blew everyone away for PL goals (Mbappe, Greenwood, Rashford, Sancho and Bruno Fernandes is OP on this), couldn't catch them as they scored at will. However I did have a very unlikely CL win, beating Real Madrid in the final. One of my better CM/FM achievements. Also won the FIFA CWC or whatever it is called now.

Signed Declan Rice for £60m, hoping he will make a difference.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So started a game from the bottom divisions in England with the goal of winning the cl .
Probably a 9 to 10 season job. So far it looks promising having won back to back promotions 3 seasons straight.
1st season predicted 12th Vanarama National South
2nd season predicted 17th in Vanarama National
3rd season predicted 10th in Vanarama League Two , just won it :) I aso reached the quarter final of the FA Cup winning against 2 premier league sides in Crystal Palace and Arsenal , were Arteta like an idiot said in the press conference that no disrespect but my team is an easy opponennt. Of course a demolished them 5 -1 for their complecency. Granted those wins came at home. In the QF i met Bournemouth away and I lost 3 -1.

Smashing records on my way there, singing free agents wherever i can . Scouting done by offering trials. In the process of building my own stadium with a capacity of 6,700 seats. Wage budget 2.5 million . transfer budget 500k for League One.
Managed every game . No holiday .
My best player Sang earns 151k. the rest below 70k . At most 2 year contracts .

Attachments

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So it wasn't a stroll in the park like previous seasons but still managed to get promotion and the championship fairly easy in the end .
Fletwood really put up a fight till end of february. Predicted 15 out of 24.

league 1.jpg

I expect to promote to the premier league , but i don't know if i can win the league this time. Predicted 23/24

Attachments

Oct 17, 2005
Nice bump, I finally started playing again, been a while. Was waiting for transfer window to close so could start a Juve save with winter transfers updated. Plus downloaded and using an extensive custom database for pure realism by a dude called Daveincid. https://sortitoutsi.net/content/59366/fm22-increase-realism-megapack?page=1

I'm still in pre-season, I signed Zaniolo, cuz he is basically my favourite non Juve player.

Also signed Giovinco, because why the fuck not, pure nostalgia :D
So I'm back to FM after not playing it for like one and half a decade, and wow the game has gotten much more complex...

So I jumped straight into it with that mod, I found out that managing Juve with that database is hard lol, so many players loaned out, so many players with ridiculous wage, aging squad etc just like in real life

I managed to sell rabiot to Manure for 25 million euros somehow lol, I bought a cheap dutch young right fullback that has a mediocre rating potential but somehow he has managed to get 4 assists in serie a already... I also bought carlvalho something from sporting that can play as attacking midfielders, he has 5 stars potential...

Oh yeah Juventus is poor... And every single decent young player with potential are valued at 40 million euros and higher...

Oh I also don't know how to utilize Dybala here lol...

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Man, the scenes

Managing Scottish side Stenhousemuir, started from League 2, fourth tier. I had no academy whatsoever, no regens, u21 exists only on paper, u18 as well. When I qualifed for European footie with a really shit side, I asked for the academy because fuck you game, and after 300 tries in the past, they finally accepted it. And my balance went from sky high 1m in green to like 8m in red. lol. They took all my tb, wb, I coudn't do much on the market, CB's had to play on DRL, starting DM played like every single position :D ended up 8th in the league. What a strange season. Sold my captain to tycoon-owned Kortrijk and a striker to Sochi, managed to sign some decent freebies, including 33yo Azmoun.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Man, the scenes

Managing Scottish side Stenhousemuir, started from League 2, fourth tier. I had no academy whatsoever, no regens, u21 exists only on paper, u18 as well. When I qualifed for European footie with a really shit side, I asked for the academy because fuck you game, and after 300 tries in the past, they finally accepted it. And my balance went from sky high 1m in green to like 8m in red. lol. They took all my tb, wb, I coudn't do much on the market, CB's had to play on DRL, starting DM played like every single position :D ended up 8th in the league. What a strange season. Sold my captain to tycoon-owned Kortrijk and a striker to Sochi, managed to sign some decent freebies, including 33yo Azmoun.
I was thinking about your escapades the other day when I saw that Cove Rangers got promoted to the 2nd tier IRL.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Mighty Cove. Managed Blue Brazil as well :D

I've played with East Stirlingshire almost every year until they got relegated to 5th tier. Not a fan of custom leagues, thats why I usually take newly promoted sides. But man, Kelty Hearts have shit logo, can't look at that every day.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
what a deadline day

e82875c9fb273fb732373fdd1be6b158.png

b1e8fbd4a02c3811441d5fac94640e1c.png
0672cf0bf86ae288dd758558b0725c0f.png

ea368c631b582283122de0f6d770febd.png

06775a6e3b25a225d2663226d18d9c4a.png

And Juve offered ~40m for this guy, got them to offer 88. Accepted so I can launch an attack on Koln's crown jewel

8e626feb8753eefed50554758db72e62.png

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)