Football Manager 2021 (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You know Marc and Osman go to SI forums and find someone else's super tactic right? :p Those are the results they're posting here.

I created my tactics myself and finished Serie A with the below results. Simple win but I didn't score near the amount of goals as those guys. I also won the Super Coppa and Coppa.

I have one game left this season, CL Final against Manchowder. Saving that final game for tonight

Capture222.PNG
I also created the tactic myself and got 100 goals but 150 goals seems like a super unrealistic amount.
Bayern who did exceptionally well last year scored 100 (although they had 4 less games - so in this ratio they have 112 goals)

I have to say too many of us get to CL final way too easily (I thrashed everyone in my path home and away..) - They either fix this or keep this game way too unrealistic.

P.S I find it funny that my advisor always tells me to let Ronaldo rest while when I suggest it Ronaldo he says - You always want me to rest and complain about it

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #148
    I think this is the most unrealistic FM ever made - Its too unreasonable to win every game like that (even Bayern cant do that well in real life...)
    I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Marc is savescuming :D (reloading if he loses/draws/concedes goals etc)
    Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

You know Marc and Osman go to SI forums and find someone else's super tactic right? :p Those are the results they're posting here.
    Do you have proof for that? If not, shut the fuck up. Btw, your tactics suck.

- - - Updated - - -

61 goals for whole season?

maqPGz.gif
    Yeah. Pathetic. Even real life Juve would score more.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny. Well let me know when you create a tactic then do a season and we can compare.
    Don't act like you are taking the morale highway.

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    But my tactic is much bigger than yours. Yours can't even compare. All the ladies are like, wow, your tactic is so big. My friends are like, wow, yeah, your tactic really gives us such fortitude. My kids are like, wow, your tactic really inspires us to achieve our goals in this abysmal reality. My mom and dad are like, wow, your tactic really makes us so proud, it creates so many xGs we should have spoiled you so much more and given you that Sega mega drive when you were a kid.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have proof for that? If not, shut the fuck up. Btw, your tactics suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Pathetic. Even real life Juve would score more.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't act like you are taking the morale highway.
    I only unblocked this retard so i could find this thread. Gonna reverse that decision now.

- - - Updated - - -

But my tactic is much bigger than yours. Yours can't even compare. All the ladies are like, wow, your tactic is so big. My friends are like, wow, yeah, your tactic really gives us such fortitude. My kids are like, wow, your tactic really inspires us to achieve our goals in this abysmal reality. My mom and dad are like, wow, your tactic really makes us so proud, it creates so many xGs we should have spoiled you so much more and given you that Sega mega drive when you were a kid.
    Oh yea discussing and comparing FM tactics is so out of place in this thread. What ever were we thinking doing it here? Please forgive me.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Guys I have a question - Do you know betting sites on gamers? I mean video games betting sites?
    Considering you do - Do you know about some FM related betting sites?
    Do you know about communities who play online? (its not specifically for me but a friend is asking)

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Around midway through the season, still undefeated with Watford. But what is more interesting is that right now it looks like Spurs may drop down Leicester. Leicester is definitely going down. Spurs are sitting on 25 points, placed 17, two points above Aston Villa and fours points ahead of Crystal Palace. But there are a lot of teams in and around there so Spurs will probably make it in the end. But Leicester, wow... only three wins and 17 points. Mandzukic is their starting LW and doing OK with seven goals and three assists. Hope I can snap someone from them before everyone else does but my transfer budget is still more or less 0 despite my efforts to increase it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)