Football Manager 2021 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Hardcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Boy it's gonna suck playing with Juve. Anyone bought the game? I preordered it for 40 €. Waiting for BETA release to download.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Hardcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I guess I will be purchasing it from someone on Ebay in a joint account.
Its the only way Juve win the CL as I dont see it happening anytime soon
I can help you if you want.

JuveJay

Very Stable Genius
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not bothering with this year, it almost seems pointless to buy this game every season. Have they even changed much?

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Hardcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'm not bothering with this year, it almost seems pointless to buy this game every season. Have they even changed much?
Oh come on, you know you will buy it, play it and enjoy it even though your post makes perfect sense. It will actually be challenging experience for me to win UCL with the likes of McKennie, Arthur, Chiesa and Morata.

JuveJay

Very Stable Genius
Mar 6, 2007
Oh come on, you know you will buy it, play it and enjoy it even though your post makes perfect sense. It will actually be challenging experience for me to win UCL with the likes of McKennie, Arthur, Chiesa and Morata.

I definitely won't buy it, but that's probably more because I don't play it so much right now.

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Hardcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Why don't someone make an updated database with player transfers of this year? Id be more than satisfied with a patch of FM20
No way. I am playing FM20 with the latest patch and new Juve kits and the experience is not the same.

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Hardcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I definitely won't buy it, but that's probably more because I don't play it so much right now.
I am astonished people don't play Need For Speed. I haven't even finished Heat yet and I already bought Hot Pursuit Remastered.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pre ordered like a sap. When do I get my beta consolation prize?

I read that there is an hour of game footage released on Twitch. Anyone know of a way to watch this video that doesn't require finding out what Twitch is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)