Football Manager 2021 (4 Viewers)

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    With the way Juve look today - Far from winning CL potential - It just makes me want to play it more. At least in the game they win it.
    Exactly. Quite a challenge. I think I will play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.

CR7/Morata

Chiesa - Dybala - Bernardeschi

Arthur - Bentancur

AS - De Ligt - Bonucci/Demiral - Cuadrado

Szczesny

or:

CR7/Dybala/Morata

Chiesa - Bernardeschi

Bentancur - Kulusevski

Arthur

Szczesny​

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    With the way Juve look today - Far from winning CL potential - It just makes me want to play it more. At least in the game they win it.
    I actually think this season's side will be much better for an FM team than last years.

Last years squad was old, slow and worst of all so unbalanced. The squad isnt built for any style/ formation at all. Hard to put together a good side for the first season, it took me until summer mercato when i could clear out the deadwood with cash for quality

Either way...I think beta drops tomorrow :tuttosport: tuttosport:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    It does, I already bought it, just waiting. Off work til thursday so I will play the heck out of it. But since Juve are unlicensed (unless a first day beta patch releases), I'm gonna play the beta with another team. Which team I'm not sure tho. Any suggestions? Preferably a big/mid sized club because I want to test out the new features for transfers they implimented.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I don't want to wait the next 24 hours. FM is the only video game series that makes me feel like a kid again waiting for that game to come out just seems so unfair.

Atalanta is always a fun side to play as. Lazio or Sassuolo could be fun too.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Exactly. Quite a challenge. I think I will play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.

CR7/Morata

Chiesa - Dybala - Bernardeschi

Arthur - Bentancur

Szczesny

or:

CR7/Dybala/Morata

Chiesa - Bernardeschi

Bentancur - Kulusevski

Arthur

Szczesny​
    I`ll decide mine when I see the team attributes - I hope they wont underrate Morata and Kulusevski while Im pretty sure Chiesa will be very underrated.
    Since Dybala won last season`s MVP award I expect Dybala to remain a monster while Ronaldo is Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to wait the next 24 hours. FM is the only video game series that makes me feel like a kid again waiting for that game to come out just seems so unfair.

The only teams from Italy I ever played with were Juventus (obviously) and Bari (from Cassano`s time there)

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

I did Atalanta last time. Lazio or Sassoulo good shout tho for mid small sized clubs. For big clubs thinking maybe Barca for the beta, I'm curious about Pedri/Fati combo in new database. Or even better, Dortmund with their arsenal of wonderkids.

But will most likely go with a Serie A side, I'm addicted to the fact that Italian teams get to have their entire squad available for every match lol, I get annoyed when I only have 7 players on the bench in other leagues lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    To thursday? Noooooo, and I was off work til thursday :D Was looking forward to cramming this in.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy saying released on thursday is a troll acount kyle :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    To thursday? Noooooo, and I was off work til thursday :D Was looking forward to cramming this in.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy saying released on thursday is a troll acount kyle :D
    Was he the only one reporting it? Maybe. I did take an edible for the first time in years in celebration

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    hahah, yeah its a troll, he created a new account and took the name of the games creator to bait peeps. Didnt work, except for those of us on edibles.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #36
    So is FM beta out?
    No. Unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

I`ll decide mine when I see the team attributes - I hope they wont underrate Morata and Kulusevski while Im pretty sure Chiesa will be very underrated.
    Since Dybala won last season`s MVP award I expect Dybala to remain a monster while Ronaldo is Ronaldo.
    IMO there won't be much changes from FM20. Kulusevski and De Ligt are wonderkids, CR7 is CR7 but past his prime, Dybala is worse with every new edition, Bernardeschi is actually quite good in the game LOL while in reality he sucks. Chiesa is very good and the same goes for Bentancur and Arthur.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    No. Unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO there won't be much changes from FM20. Kulusevski and De Ligt are wonderkids, CR7 is CR7 but past his prime, Dybala is worse with every new edition, Bernardeschi is actually quite good in the game LOL while in reality he sucks. Chiesa is very good and the same goes for Bentancur and Arthur.
    I see it differently
    Dybala has been great in every FM edition
    Ronaldo is.. Ronaldo

I expect Arthur to be meh and I expect Chiesa to be an ok player that can turn into a good player but I expect to sell many players.

Anyway I`ll be following this thread to see when the beta is out

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #38
    I see it differently
    Dybala has been great in every FM edition
    Ronaldo is.. Ronaldo

I expect Arthur to be meh and I expect Chiesa to be an ok player that can turn into a good player but I expect to sell many players.

Anyway I`ll be following this thread to see when the beta is out
    The game creators made Dybala the new Higuain. Chokes in big matches and plays badly under pressure. CR7 is a beast but even he can't last much longer. Arthur will be very good, trust me. Chiesa, well, same as Arthur. BETA may be out tonight according to Miles from Sports Interactive Twitter page. :tup:

Can't wait. Here's a link for license fix if you want to play properly with real names: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm21-real-names-license-fix.html

I also have Juventus new kits, both in 2D and 3D if you need it?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    The game creators made Dybala the new Higuain. Chokes in big matches and plays badly under pressure. CR7 is a beast but even he can't last much longer. Arthur will be very good, trust me. Chiesa, well, same as Arthur. BETA may be out tonight according to Miles from Sports Interactive Twitter page. :tup:

Can't wait. Here's a link for license fix if you want to play properly with real names: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm21-real-names-license-fix.html

I also have Juventus new kits, both in 2D and 3D if you need it?
    Do you play online or offline?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)