Football Manager 2020 (10 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
1595429582553.png

Knew there was half a chance at something like this as I ended up with a 105 point season (34-3-1), played Granada in the CDR final, Atlético in the CL final (finished 4th in La Liga) and the other two no one really cares about.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #827
    He is shit in my game, doesnt develop well.. I have no idea why. He is on loan 3 years, playing a lot and still doesnt develop.
    in my previous save he didn't develop through loans. In this instance I kept him in squad for 18 months, played as a rotation option and he turned out pretty decent (still only 21). Could've been my 2nd choice RW but I decided i could do better with the 130mil

Capture.PNG

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    in my previous save he didn't develop through loans. In this instance I kept him in squad for 18 months, played as a rotation option and he turned out pretty decent (still only 21). Could've been my 2nd choice RW but I decided i could do better with the 130mil

Capture.PNG
    asdasdad.jpg

There he is in my save. He has a lot of games, always starts, they play CL but no result. I dont want to sell him but...

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #833
    They better release an actually completed game this time. the initial version of 2020 was embarrasing.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #838
    Got sacked for the first time ever in an FM game.

I was managing Italy and got sacked for losing to Spain on PKs in Euro semifinal. Dominated the game but that frontline of insigne, chiesa and berna just wasn't able to score.

Before the game against Spain my record was 15-0-0 with 40 goals scored and 3 conceded

I feel so wronged by this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Got sacked for the first time ever in an FM game.

I was managing Italy and got sacked for losing to Spain on PKs in Euro semifinal. Dominated the game but that frontline of insigne, chiesa and berna just wasn't able to score.

Before the game against Spain my record was 15-0-0 with 40 goals scored and 3 conceded

I feel so wronged by this.
    STREET!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)