Football Manager 2020 (9 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Japan or Brazil NT manager?

Italy sacked me for losing 1-0 to a much stronger England in the EC QF. I'd won EC, WC and EC in consecutive tournaments as well. Real gratitude.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
There's still hope. We just have to wait 8 more years to start a record winning run, and after four years we'll have become a dynasty, totally and utterly invincible :touched: :heart:
My policy is simple. Scout everywhere for young talent (preferably under 19 years old), try buy for cheap but splash the cash for outstanding talent. My squad is extremely young - average age around 21.5 years. GK and central defenders are the oldest players with age range of 23-28.
Wages are the biggest issue but I'm dealing with financial problems by selling a star player every season, but he always has a youngster at his place that has a potential to be even better than him.
Paratici is still a director of sport but I'm ignoring him because his recommendations are terrible. He recommends me mostly players from Serie A that have a scouting rating around 60. :disagree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Almost exactly the same when I was Juve coach. Paratici would recommend Serie A players who were worse than what I had, simply because it was a core principal at the club to recruit from nation. I ignored it.

By the time I left Juve I had over €1 billion transfer budget - 10 years of signing almost exclusively under-23 players and hoarding them, sending them on loan, also signing freebies and sending them on loan to sell later, You can sell €150m-€200m of players per season after a few years, by the latter years I was selling €400m worth of players, and that was with a first team squad of 25, U23, U20 and U19 teams full of talents, and more than 100 players on loan. All of these loanees had 100% of wages covered, and monthly loan fees of between €100K and €400K (some loanees were world class and had no space for them).

It's not realistic but the game allows it, so it's too easy.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I checked all these fucks and they have packs that are by the gigabytes. My dial-up can't handle that. I just need Serie A FFS!

Fuck, this and OOTP Baseball it is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can send you kits in a Serie A pack, but faces and logos always come numbered to correspond to the person or team in-game ID number, and they are always in packs for the entire game.

I'd have to sit and find the codes for each team for faces and then find logos for normal, small size, back left, back front etc lol, the pack makers just throw them all in together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)