Football Manager 2020 (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
look up 3 posts. I am playing as Atalanta.

Thanks to your post, I went back to continue my Atalanta after nearly 2 month hiatus. They still stacked, 3rd season, hopefully gonna win a 3rd straight treble, won 13 games in a row. Kinda bummed Zapata is not scoring as crazy as he did first 2 seasons (44-47-ish both seasons). Now this season Esposito is my main striker, but my left winger Talles Magno scoring most goals, looking like a balon d'or level player.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #744
    Thanks to your post, I went back to continue my Atalanta after nearly 2 month hiatus. They still stacked, 3rd season, hopefully gonna win a 3rd straight treble, won 13 games in a row. Kinda bummed Zapata is not scoring as crazy as he did first 2 seasons (44-47-ish both seasons). Now this season Esposito is my main striker, but my left winger Talles Magno scoring most goals, looking like a balon d'or level player.
    you won the CL with them?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Shows how incompetent the club has been run the last decade. I was feeling sorry for them but from here on forward that ship has sailed.

Sent from my SM-G960F via Tapatalk
    I haven't felt anything but pure and unfiltered hatred towards those red cunts since 99. Waking up @ 2.30 am to watch us go 2-0 ahead with an Inzaghi :yuck: :inter: brace, only for us to inexplicably fold and proceed to exhibit a monumental collapse, losing 2-3 @ home.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    you won the CL with them?
    Yeah 2 years in a row: D First season and second season, Ikone pretty much decided both finals for me vs Liverpool both times.

In 3rd season, I won 13 games in a row, but just now got destroyed by Bayern in CL 4-0 away. Red card, but Lewandowski is a monster...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    cordoba 33 34.png

Well pleased with that for the second season in the league. I had 46 points in the previous season.

Spent most of the second half of the season battling with Getafe to stay in 5th place, would have been happy to get into the EL, but after a dodgy March the team flew through April and May with a pretty small squad and won most of the games.

To finish above Valencia and Atlético is very unexpected, there are 6-7 strong teams in this La Liga. Can't see me being able to overhaul Barcelona in the short term, however. They have a ridiculous team.

Maybe win the Copa and get into the CL knockouts for next season.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    So my scouts said Patson Daka is amazing and "buy at whatever price" so I got him for 40m (24 years old) and this is the first time I used their recommendation completely rather than me looking at his attributes and judging myself like I did on my other attackers

I'll be honest, I don't think he is a "sign at whatever cost" kind of player but I am starting my season right now so I will be curious to see how he does.

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 11.20.16 AM.png

- - - Updated - - -

His value is 63m but got him for 37m plus bonuses, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL well he literally just scored on his debut...

- - - Updated - - -

And again...

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Need a break from Sheffield. Several of you have played Atalanta so I wanted to join the wagon. I have started a save but only three days has passed. Any suggestions on how to start? Looks like a 352 or narrow 4321 fits with the squad but I am undecided.

Sent from my SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    About to make a swap with Inter, lol.

They have a fantastic right back, almost 21y old Italian international, valued at ~30m, and they want around 120 for him.

Tried to unsettle him, but that's a slow process, and one fat contract extension with them would probably be a game over for me, so I offered 70, then 80m, but Beppe was not impressed.

Ended up offering an attacking mid, Yael Gorre + 7.5m, which they gladly accepted. Gorre is a beast, valued at 100m, but he's 28, soon 29, and no one would pay over 70m for him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I'm not sure the unsettled aspect works for me. I tried that with Zaniolo and Donnarumma for 2 seasons with little to no effect. They still demand 130m and up for them lol.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    it depends on bunch of stuff

players personalities, their status at the club, season they're having

it works sometimes

i'm after some DC from freiburg, they finished 11th and now he wants to move to a bigger club

they wanted around 90m for him (clause), now they would accept 70. still too much.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'm not sure the unsettled aspect works for me. I tried that with Zaniolo and Donnarumma for 2 seasons with little to no effect. They still demand 130m and up for them lol.
    It works well for considerably lower ranked teams and players but not so much the better players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    It worked for Chiesa and Viola, got him for 60m (30m plus bonuses). But in 4th season, my Atalanta with 3 CL and scudetto in a row, are considered way more desirable and prestigious then Milan and Roma (like 3rd most prestigious in overall in world). But for some reason the clubs arent budging an inch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)