Football Manager 2020 (2 Viewers)

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #721
    My board continues to harp on me about not developing the best youth system in the country but i don't control the shitty regens they bring in so wtf.

I have upgraded scouting network, youth facilities, have the best scouts, youth development manager etc. but every year youth intake is complete garbage.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #725
    Just started my new season with Atalanta. Sold off some of the older players and bought Vignato, Gozzi, Doku and loaned in Wanyama w/ option to buy at end of the season.

Got 9 wins and 2 draws in Serie A and won my CL debut against Chelsea :tuttosport:

atalanta.PNG

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #730
    AI Juventus sold dybala and bentancur for combined 200mil to sign David Silva, Rakitic, J Rodriguez on bosmans and some random russian RB. Continues to field Bernardeschi and Matuidi :tup:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Same here. They sold all prospects and signed silva, suarez, otamendi, aguero, orban, wijnaldum, Batra, Firmino, Sergio Roberto, Telles, Allan and so on all when their athletic attributes were close to one. They did however sign Verratti when he was only 32 (37m), Dembele 29y (70m), Tolisso 30y (30m), Fabinho 31 (72m), Pablo Alcacer free 32y, Lukaku free 33y, and then a laaaarge number of randoms like Pickford,
    They are playing Keneth Taylor as their RW. I am not joking. He's been there since 2020 and main starting RW since 2021 (I am in 2026). They haven't played in CL for the past three years and won't next year either. They did the same in my Brescia save. I assume FM didn't like the Zebre thingy.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    AI Juventus sold dybala and bentancur for combined 200mil to sign David Silva, Rakitic, J Rodriguez on bosmans and some random russian RB. Continues to field Bernardeschi and Matuidi :tup:
    year 2023 in one of my saves and they had Diego Costa as their starting Striker ???, Dybala sold to pool

and MDS as their starting rb (until i bought him ofc)

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #734
    Finished my first season with Atalanta and did reasonably well.

Topped my CL group through beating Chelsea twice but then got eliminated by City in the first round. Lost by only 1 goal and had chances but fucking Zapata had an off day and missed numerous opportunities.

Finished third in Serie A only 3 points off the top spot. Scudetto race came down to the final day and i had superior head to head record vs. Juve, i could have won the scudetto but my final game I lost away to Inter :sad:

Anyway coming into second season my team is already looking immensely stronger.

I have completely revamped the midfield, purchased Thiago almada, Sandro Tonali, Gagliardini, recalled Melegoni and a WC class potential regen i found in Argentina. Got Bukayo Saka on a bosman and Raoul Bellanova for cheap. Final moves were to take Pietro Pellegri and Luca Pellegrini on loan for the season.

That scudetto gon be mine :weee:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I want to make Atalanta my feeder club or get first dibs on there players. Anyone know how I can achieve that?

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #736
    I want to make Atalanta my feeder club or get first dibs on there players. Anyone know how I can achieve that?
    I have never successfully acquired a feeder club in FM. I've tried many times and the board has only ever rejected me

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I have never successfully acquired a feeder club in FM. I've tried many times and the board has only ever rejected me
    But how....

- - - Updated - - -

They already have a ton of random affiliation clubs...I never had a hand in it though. Pay attention to Atalanta man, their youth recruits are studs lol

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #738
    But how....

- - - Updated - - -

They already have a ton of random affiliation clubs...I never had a hand in it though. Pay attention to Atalanta man, their youth recruits are studs lol
    look up 3 posts. I am playing as Atalanta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)