Football Manager 2020 (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Danilo is actually a pretty useful player to have for a season or two, I had him to start with relatively little money though first few seasons.

I'm presuming this is just a shot of the formation, not the regular starters? Zaniolo becomes fantastic so if you've paid the money for him he needs to play.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini Do you actually win anything with that defense? De Shitlio as a starter? :yuck: :inter:

Your midfield is also kinda meh.
I rotate between Sandro/Pellegrini and MDS/Danilo and they are actually quite good in the game at least for me. That was only the lineup I was starting with the next match

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Tonali Szboxosalalalzzli, Ilhattern and Kulu are all wonder kids on my game. Pjanic is amazing as the Central CM and Bentancur is worth almost 90m already. My midfield is fine. :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

And Yacine Adlie is a wonder kid (another CM) and had to loan him out cuz I had too man.

- - - Updated - - -

Sold Bernie for 108m and got Zaniolo for 37m I think :lol:

By the way, Bentancur threatened to leave when I sold Bernie unless I improved the team :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 2.18.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 2.18.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 2.19.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 2.19.32 PM.png

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Szobo looks very average or am I missing something? He looks the same in my Sheffield save and that is a few years down the road.

Sent from my SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Szobo looks very average or am I missing something? He looks the same in my Sheffield save and that is a few years down the road.

Sent from my SM-G960F via Tapatalk
he was a wonder kid so I bought him :boh:

He scores some goalasos but I will turn a profit on him in a year or two that's the plan lol

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So I ended the 30/31 season here with Cordoba:

cordoba 30 31.png

I was proper pleased with finishing on 55 points as I took over the team at the end of December and Cordoba had 16 points from 19 games and were level with the relegation zone in 18th. So I got 39 points in 23 games with a dogshit team with absolutely no firepower.

I managed to somehow get an English wonderkid on an expiring contract in the January so he has made a big impact, having someone good up front makes a huge difference in this league.

The board doubled my transfer budget to a massive €750K, so I wheeled and dealed to change at least half of the squad. Took a while to gel but now I'm 5th after 18 games with 31 points. There are teams like Oviedo and Granada who have much bigger budgets and €7m strikers up front, so I'd be happy to get near the play-offs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My general manager is mental - says we have openings for specific staff so I hire his recommendations then the board blocks them because we have too many.

Get your shit together Zebre staff

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
In a way but they were strikers, there have been many of those over the years who just use movement and knock the ball in the net. It's unusual for an attacking midfielder or winger to be like this.
Sure he plays winger and AM too, but imo he really is a supporting striker. That's where he is the most effective, behind a 9 in a 4411 or 4231.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #719
    Finished my 4th season in a row in which i won all competitions (Serie A, CL, Coppa Italia, CWC, both supercups) though i still haven't managed an undefeated season :(.

Thinking I will start a new season and play as Cagliari or Atalanta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)