Football Manager 2020 (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Zagré is good, isn't he? @Gagi I have had him for years now and buy other left backs who look better in terms of attributes, but he always gets better stats each season.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Zagré is good, isn't he? @Gagi I have had him for years now and buy other left backs who look better in terms of attributes, but he always gets better stats each season.
He's fantastic. I got him from Monaco reserves on Bosman, never got the chance to shine there. He won't reach his full potential here since i have shit facilities, but some EPL clubs are still interested in him.

04584548a346ce502ad5b33c378ca54d.png

he's probably better in your save

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
he's probably better in your save
zagre.png

I've had him since he was 20 and he's played about 150 games for me, maybe 40% of games I've played in that time. I don't really have anyone who plays more than 35 games per season just because squad depth gets ridiculous, so the biggest problem is stopping players moaning about selection.

I forget to ask, what skin do you use?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juve were a bridesmaid team for most of the 40s, one of the worst periods in our history. Post-war was where Torino's great side dominated.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Started a new game. What kit pack did you download, the link? Because the one I have/downloaded from sortitsout, has the JJ logo on them, but its not the real ones, just blank default type of same colours for Juve.
I have the same problem. And I downloaded the latest license fix. @IlCapitano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)