Football Manager 2014 (13 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It turns out my laptop can run this, surprisingly, so now I'm going to "borrow" it :D. I've never played a Football Manager game before, so for my first time should I start out with a big team like Juve or should I just go with a smaller team? Which would be best in order to learn the game?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
It turns out my laptop can run this, surprisingly, so now I'm going to "borrow" it :D. I've never played a Football Manager game before, so for my first time should I start out with a big team like Juve or should I just go with a smaller team? Which would be best in order to learn the game?
Yeah, I agree that starting with a big team when you haven't played before is the best way to go, as there's a bit of a learning curve. So Juve are probably ideal for a beginner anyway.

If you need help with anything, I'd be glad to if I can. I've been playing this game for several years now.

PS: Insigne actually comes good in this game. :tuttosport:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
The most fun is managing small teams and slowly getting them promoted up the divisions, but when your starting just use a big team.

also If you need help just ask ive been playing for a while to

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
There's plenty of links around, not sure if they work though. I always just buy mine because most of the time it's just too much of a hassle to get the crack to work.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'll stick with the mobile version for now :D. Top of the table by 1 point after 10 games with 7 wins and 3 draws. Top of my CL group too, haven't lost a game yet. Llorente is an unstoppable beast.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I'll stick with the mobile version for now :D. Top of the table by 1 point after 10 games with 7 wins and 3 draws. Top of my CL group too, haven't lost a game yet. Llorente is an unstoppable beast.

You're doing something right if you're getting your strikers to score. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)