Football Manager 2014 (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
how can you sell half a player outside of serie a??? i thought the co-ownership only exists in italy..
Not sure but I checked liverpool's transfer history and it says they paid an additional 20mil to Udinese for the player at some point during the same season.

Apparently it's possible as i've received numerous bids from English teams for my half of berardi too.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
For a team outside Italy to buy a co-owned player, they have to have bids accepted from both clubs for each half or else it won't go through.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
so started playing recently. First season won Serie A and the Coppa Italia, lost in the Champions league semi-final to Bayern Munich 4-2 on aggregate. Second season won Serie A, Coppa Italia, got to the final of the Champions League where I played Chelsea (after knocking out Real Madrid and Bayern Munich in the quarter and semi finals). Won 3-1 I believe. I am the true special one

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Hi all,

I have a problem with agent ownership.
I did a deal Atletico Madrid, I am Newcastle and they wanted a player from me and I wanted Diego Godin, so we did an exchange deal.
And now, Godin can't be used by me since some agent ownes 50% of him and I didn't buy that 50%.
Also, there seems no option to buy his rights from that agent.
Any ideas on how to solve this?

Please use quote since I won't be here the next few days and it is thus easier for me to find replies.
Thx all.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Normally the option to buy the contract from the agent is compulsory and you have to click on a button before signing the player...at least that is what has had to happen whenever I buy a South American with Juve

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Normally the option to buy the contract from the agent is compulsory and you have to click on a button before signing the player...at least that is what has had to happen whenever I buy a South American with Juve
Correct, but appearently when getting him in an player exchange deal, this isn't the case and thus, now I can't use him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
and there is no option under contract or transfer on him?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have some idea of why I continuously get crap youth products?
I have maximum upgraded all facilities, my coaches both first team and youth are 5 stars or 4,5. I have 50 % world knowledge (continuously increasing, covering all regions and several competitions). My scouts are top notch, and my director of football is paratici with 20 in judging potential.
my head of youth development stats are as following;
Man management 19, mental 13, tactical 15, working with youngsters 20, adaptability 13, determination 19, judging player ability/potential 19/20, level of discipline 19, motivating 19, tactical knowledge 16. he is also set to bring in youth players into the club.

What am I missing? Yes, I am playing with Juventus. Although we produce mediocrity IRL there should at least be a Marchisio every now and then. But so far (I'm in late 2020) I only produce a bunch of Jorge Martinez.

Btw, Roma is clueless in my save and immeditately dropped down to serie b. Their back but are still clueless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)