Football Manager 2014 (2 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
:weee:

Finally they're doing cloud saving too, so I don't have to copy my saves when switching between computers. Or lose my game if my computer decides to take a shit.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Cant wait to take over Juve and make some (realistic) transfers. Realy looking forward to it, will be getting the genuine game from Amazon.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I'll finally be playing with present day players again. Once I found the FM13 mod of the 2000-01 season I haven't looked back.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Anybody else tee
Really excited? I can't wait, going to get it off steam.

I'll start the season with no transfers and try to play 352, 433 and 4312. I'm going to start looking for replacements for barza and gigi, hopefully get someone good and let him play on loan for a season or two and then bring them back.

For the summer will be looking at a proper wing back and a proper winger for each side, so that I have one lb/rb, lwb/rwb and lw/ rw, and that way I can use different tactics. Can't wait.

OP
Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #13
    Anybody else tee
    Really excited? I can't wait, going to get it off steam.

I'll start the season with no transfers and try to play 352, 433 and 4312. I'm going to start looking for replacements for barza and gigi, hopefully get someone good and let him play on loan for a season or two and then bring them back.

For the summer will be looking at a proper wing back and a proper winger for each side, so that I have one lb/rb, lwb/rwb and lw/ rw, and that way I can use different tactics. Can't wait.
    Really excited to see Pogba and Berardi's attributes.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    What?!!!!!! A link to that please!
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7848

Well, the guy who made it actually never finished it, for example in Serie A only Juve, Inter, Milan, Roma, Lazio & Parma have the 2000-01 players in them. The other clubs are present-day (and frankly pretty easy to beat). Also, he forgot to erase certain present day players so there are a few who "time traveled", like Giaccherini, Gabbiadini... and you have to deal with Conte (as a player) being banned for the first several months because the database still has him as being under a global ban.

So it's not the most realistic thing ever, but since I got a little bored of my present-day Inter save, I decided to try this mod with Juve & just make a superteam that destroys everyone else for fun. FFS, there are child versions of Messi & CR7, I bought them both. :lol:

Casillas
    Zambrotta - Nesta - Cannavaro - Pessotto
    Conte - Ambrosini
    Giaccherini - Zidane - Del Piero
    Inzaghi​

is generally my starting XI. Except for Giak, everyone is at the age they were back then. But I've developed CR7 enough now that I think I will replace Giak with him from next season. And Pessotto is retiring at the end of the season I'm in so I have a regen to come in for him.

OP
    Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #15

Well, the guy who made it actually never finished it, for example in Serie A only Juve, Inter, Milan, Roma, Lazio & Parma have the 2000-01 players in them. The other clubs are present-day (and frankly pretty easy to beat). Also, he forgot to erase certain present day players so there are a few who "time traveled", like Giaccherini, Gabbiadini... and you have to deal with Conte (as a player) being banned for the first several months because the database still has him as being under a global ban.

So it's not the most realistic thing ever, but since I got a little bored of my present-day Inter save, I decided to try this mod with Juve & just make a superteam that destroys everyone else for fun. FFS, there are child versions of Messi & CR7, I bought them both. :lol:

Casillas
    Conte - Ambrosini
    Inzaghi​

is generally my starting XI. Except for Giak, everyone is at the age they were back then. But I've developed CR7 enough now that I think I will replace Giak with him from next season. And Pessotto is retiring at the end of the season I'm in so I have a regen to come in for him.
    That's amazing. If only that guy can make the whole database. Wow..

You made want to play Championship Manager 01/02

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    That's amazing. If only that guy can make the whole database. Wow..

You made want to play Championship Manager 01/02
    Yeah, he's been asked if he'll finish it but he said he lost interest. :sad: No one else has taken a crack at it either. But yeah, it's fun. My fiance had actually downloaded CM 01/02 earlier & we had started to play it, but then I found this mod & just started playing that instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Buffon was still at Parma & was reluctant to leave for some reason, it was easier to get Casillas. Madrid replaced him with Abbiati. :D

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013

Casillas
    Conte - Ambrosini
    Inzaghi​

A wild Giaccherini appears! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)