Football Manager 2012 (20 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Any thoughts on Hummels in this game? I've been scouting him and apparently he wants to leave Dortmund.
not good as in fm 11, that's for sure..i would recommend you sakho or micah richards as a cb ( speed is so damn important ) ...or if you have a lot of money, go for thiago silva..he's the father of all cb's in this game if you want to play this game for 5,6 seasons.

the best striker in my opinion - higuain
best attacking midfileder - the biggest impact was neymar and gotze for me ( i play a 4-4-2)
best cm - offensive there isn't one yet, but nasri plays well there...as a defensive one go for vidal and have pacience
lb - lahm/ashley cole
rb - ramos
cb - silva, chiello, sakho,
gk - de gea, casillas, hart

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
blʘndu;3357119 said:
not good as in fm 11, that's for sure..i would recommend you sakho or micah richards as a cb ( speed is so damn important ) ...or if you have a lot of money, go for thiago silva..he's the father of all cb's in this game if you want to play this game for 5,6 seasons.

the best striker in my opinion - higuain
best attacking midfileder - the biggest impact was neymar and gotze for me ( i play a 4-4-2)
best cm - offensive there isn't one yet, but nasri plays well there...as a defensive one go for vidal and have pacience
lb - lahm/ashley cole
rb - ramos
cb - silva, chiello, sakho,
gk - de gea, casillas, hart
Not as good?! What are you talking about he`s great!
Strikers Higuain does seems to be one of the best but so are Cavani Llorente and Tevez
CM- Offensive Hamsik is a beast (a CM that plays attackingly)
The rest you are probably right
BTW I signed Carrizo (GK) on a free transfer and he also turned to be quite good

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
there is a german gk called ter stegen that is probably the 2nd best gk if you let him grow

i played 3 different games with juve, real and city and hummels didn't confirmed for me..

cavani is awesome i agree..in the top 3 strikers

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Start of the second season now. I won the Serie A with 90 points, Krasic was great, Elia was also good, and Matri was amazing, had over a goal per game, 33 league goals in the end. Vucinic was a bit disappointing, he was injured for 3 months and in the end didn't even have 5 goals in the league. Vidal was also a beast, had a nice amount of goals and assists, and most tackles per game in the league (second was Asamoah). Pirlo was also dissapointing.

I bought Bochetti and Honda in January.

This season I sold Elia, Quag, Motta. Bought Cissokho for the LB, bought Asamoah for CM, Hazard for AMC/AML, Hulk for ST/AMR and Leandro Dimao (or whatever he's called) to be Vice Matri.

My two main tactics will therefore be 4-4-2 with Hulk and Matri upfront, Hazard as AML, Milos as AMR and Asamoah and Vidal in CM.

Other will be 4-2-3-1, with Asamoah and VIdal as MC, Vucinic as AML, HAzard as AMC, Hulk as AMR and Matri as ST.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
you all guys seem to play so offensive. I started my game with San Marino, and I'm using 5-3-2, and planning to build a defensive legacy with this club.

Anyone tried to make a very defensive direct fast counter attacking tactic with success?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
blʘndu;3357285 said:
there is a german gk called ter stegen that is probably the 2nd best gk if you let him grow

i played 3 different games with juve, real and city and hummels didn't confirmed for me..

cavani is awesome i agree..in the top 3 strikers
That's the guy I signed to replace Storari and then Gigi.

I could have gone with Hummels but decided to buy Howedes. He's racking up M.O.M performances.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Benz scores in the last minute of overtime :weee: But wait, Siena get 2 minutes extra to score the equalizer :sergio: Now Milan's only 3 points behind me after I was 10 points clear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)