Football Manager 2012 (32 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Thanks got Genoa next..but I want to concentrate on promotion... Luckily everyone has been fit

And Cacia is a monster of a forward, suggest you guys check him out

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Anyw way to prevent Nedved buying the club? I tried editing the loyalty of Agnelli in the editor but I still get talks that Nedved wants to buy the club in the first month of the first season, which I find extremely unrealistic.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Should be an easy fix but I don't know how. Nice team Yaso, I enjoy that you still have a lot of Juve players in it. :) How is Elia performing for you? I managed to get some decent average rating from him but on the pitch he sucked monkeyballs so I sold him asap.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Aush? Really? Lol, wow! How? Every time I saw him on the pitch he hugged the ball, dribbled a guy or two and then took a shot 25 m away from goal and the shot was about 25 m away from hitting the goal. Defensively he was less than poor. Is he grabbing any goals/assists and in what role did you use him? I couldn't stand to watch him failibble (dribble+fail) all games long.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Aush? Really? Lol, wow! How? Every time I saw him on the pitch he hugged the ball, dribbled a guy or two and then took a shot 25 m away from goal and the shot was about 25 m away from hitting the goal. Defensively he was less than poor. Is he grabbing any goals/assists and in what role did you use him? I couldn't stand to watch him failibble (dribble+fail) all games long.
Same here, replaced him with Douglas Costa.
Really annoying the way he always cuts inside and never delivers any assist. He made 2 assists the whole year.

Jul 15, 2006
Same here, replaced him with Douglas Costa.
Really annoying the way he always cuts inside and never delivers any assist. He made 2 assists the whole year.
Bizarre. I bought in another Dutch in Ricky Van Wolfwinkel so he settled even faster (Btw, check out the screenshot I did of RVW a couple pages back, a beast for me) and I trained Elia to Cross and have more composure. Does crazy banana shots often now :D

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Yeah saw the shot of RVW already, looks nice. Is he top goal scorer already? (I got Leandro Damaio for that, also very nice)

Tried training Elia, but he simply misses the talent to do those actions...

Jul 15, 2006
Yeah saw the shot of RVW already, looks nice. Is he top goal scorer already? (I got Leandro Damaio for that, also very nice)

Tried training Elia, but he simply misses the talent to do those actions...
Not top scorer, he's my supersub for Jovetic. Value is like 13m, and Man City were already after him bidding 19m :D You probably have whack coaches, then. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)