Football Manager 2012 (38 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I Love Armero IRL. Anyone used him in FM? He seems cheap and has decent attributes but ain't sure he's worthwhile.
I got him for second season for 6m pounds (won treble), definitely worth the money. For for third season, I got Coentrao from real. My intention was to play him as left sided midfielder, but I often used as left back since I changed formation to 4-3-3, because his states are much better than Armero, but he's still great.

Man City want 22mil for him. Worth it?
They offered me for 3.8m (transfer listed), I rejected.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Man united, ferdinand, SAF, vidic, de gea :howler:

Paco :heart: (scored the winner against Bilan in qf of champions league)

Soldado :sheik:

Up to the final :touched:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`m at my 3rd year
I need a great RWB instead of Lichtsteiner any suggestions?

P.S I solved my AM problem by putting G.Rossi there and used Tevez to partner Llorente in attack. The result G.Rossi an assist machine and Tevez playing great and making the whole team play better too. (got him for 15M but on high wages)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Man, my friend is in 18th season as we speak.

I make time for it. I finish one season in 5-6 hours, I'm not using 3d stuff.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Man, my friend is in 18th season as we speak.

I make time for it. I finish one season in 5-6 hours, I'm not using 3d stuff.

I`m 25 and between my fiancee, work, chores and etc I`m quite amazed I have found the time to get to a 3rd season

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
You should fine her couple of weeks without sex if she keeps you away from FM. :D

Just kidding..

Only thing that's bothers me these days is my bathroom, helping some dudes to renovate it. Besides that, I'm workless atm, hence the time for FM.

My mate has a fiancee, plus living with her, studying and he finished like 30 seasons thus far on 10y old PC. Have no idea how.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You should fine her couple of weeks without sex if she keeps you away from FM. :D

Just kidding..

Only thing that's bothers me these days is my bathroom, helping some dudes to renovate it. Besides that, I'm workless atm, hence the time for FM.

My mate has a fiancee, plus living with her, studying and he finished like 30 seasons thus far on 10y old PC. Have no idea how.
She is cheating on him ;)

and I live with mine as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)