Football Manager 2012 (38 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I use a 4-3-3 like Conte and tweaked some things and it's fine.

Do you guys let the assistant go to press conferences? I do. I only go when we win a trophy. :D
Glory hunter :p

Quaq/Matri are going to cost me the serie A / CL

I play a counter against Barca and everytime they miss when they get chances. Also how is it that Tottenham is favoured to beat me?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Won treble last season! First title for The Shire! :)

Signed some dudes, and my MC is playing amazing footie!

I've been dominating thus far, hopefully I can win another title.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Then untick them, finish install. And install latest of both manually, windows update or microsoft.com, restart pc and then it should work fine.
Doesn't help my case.
I have the skidrow version on vista and I did the following:

Installed the game from demon tools, copied all the files to the game folder but when I go to run the game it comes up with an error "Football Manager 2012 12.02f230123 has stopped working" Is there a solution for this?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Doesn't help my case.

Installed the game from demon tools, copied all the files to the game folder but when I go to run the game it comes up with an error "Football Manager 2012 12.02f230123 has stopped working" Is there a solution for this?
I don,t remember if I did this but try deleting or just change the extension of the stream files.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Doesn't help my case.

Reinstall the game the same way you did. From the Skidrow folder only copy fm.exe. If directx and .net framework are all updated it should work by now.
Let me know if this had helped you

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
A.C. Milan 0 - 2 East Stirlingshire (Europa League 2nd Knockout Rnd)

A prominent member of East Stirlingshire's supporter's club has urged fans and players not to get too carried away after their remarkable 2 - 0 victory over A.C. Milan. The match was certainly not one for the purists with neither side able to keep the errors out of their game.

An error from A.C. Milan's Simone Benedetti allowed winger Antonis Valkanos to score a weak close range effort. A.C. Milan were nearly gifted a goal on 57 minutes through Eder's lapse in concentration but they failed to capitalise on the opportunity presented to them.

Centre-back Julien Jacquet finally rounded off their victory on 68 minutes with a header. Then followed controversy as East Stirlingshire were denied claims by Valkanos for a penalty.

East Stirlingshire therefore win 4 - 1 on aggregate.

Man of the Match: Julien Jacquet (East Stirlingshire)
Attendance: 55,333

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)