Football Manager 2012 (27 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Generally not too good. Too lazy to post them, playing the demo, Vidal has excellent stats though, Pirlo is Pirlo and Ale is great on non physical stats.

And I was offered 18m for Tevez by City, I tweaked my whole salary budget to afford it, then for him to demand 245k euros weekly salary lol, and lots of other insane demands. Ended up just buying the other half of Giovinco, in a sum Parma couldnt refuse, hehe.
Bummer. btw in 11 when a player wouldn't accept I sometimes offered the agent a crazy amount and then the deal would be done easily, tried that? I had some great players with low salaries only because I bribed their agents :D

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #65
    Played the demo. My only purchase was Aly Cissokho for LB. He cost me £14m. The game seems easier to me. By the end of the demo I was on top of the league 4 points ahead of Merda. I scored 38 goals and conceded 9. I've drawn 2, lost 2 and won the rest. I always remember the demo being more difficult. Not sure if I like it this way

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    5th with Padova 3-4 points behind 1st Samp in November.

I bought Marco Verratti from Pescara, he is coming in January. Here's to promotion in first season :champ:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Why have Juves wages doubled in FM12? Buffon for example has over 10 mil €, Chiellini over 6, etc. Are they calculating the tax in it now as well? If so, then Tevez' salary wasnt too bad, I got him for 11 mil € a year.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    No demo for me, I'm saving myself for the full version. I did a pre-order for a reasonable price, 26 euros, I'm sure it's worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)