Football Manager 2011 (37 Viewers)

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I'm in my 3rd season now and I seem to have problems with Neymar, or other players with Neymar actually. I have sold Balotelli, Iturbe and Sanogo because they disliked Neymar and were unhappy.. and now VDW, Labyad and some other Dutch youngster are unhappy because of Neymar too.

What's up with this? How can I solve this or maybe it's just better to sell Neymar? I think it's because the majority of my squad is determined/reserved/volatile and Neymar is too media-friendly. They just can't stand Neymar's hair and him doing Nike-commercials instead of training maybe.

But if I sell Neymar, I would have to sell Ganso too as he will be unhappy.. and he's my best AMC/CM with Hazard, this sucks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
you should do a private talk with them but i think you should sell Neymar and after that go talk with Ganso so he is accepting the sell of his buddy

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
you should do a private talk with them but i think you should sell Neymar and after that go talk with Ganso so he is accepting the sell of his buddy
Thanks, but I decided to stop after 3 seasons.. no fun to play with ManCite. I'll start a new game with Juve soon now that I understand the game better. :)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I loaded 7 countries, 15 division or so with East Stirling plus european players with Cont. reputation. Man, it takes forever to process 7 days... Have to buy more RAM...

Are you guys interested in huge database? Yes, it is playable.

Gonna start a new game, probably with Juve, I'm that bored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)