Football Manager 2011 (9 Viewers)

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Transfer window just closed and I had a quiet summer. Pastore and Abel Hernandez were too expensive. Hummels, Mascherano and Essien didn't want to come so I paid 50M for De Rossi, which is the next best thing for cdm. Instead of Hummels I brought a youngster (Varane) from the reserves. I still have 57M in my budget now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Gagi, your tactics is working great for me so far! Haven't conceded a goal in my first 3 games in new season. 4-0 Sunderland, 1-0 ManUtd & 6-0 Real Madrid! I changed everything, but I still play Fluid because I like to think my team is playing like Dutch Total Football in 70's. :D

Mou Mad. He's trying to teach me while I just beat him 6-0 :lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Gagi, your tactics is working great for me so far! Haven't conceded a goal in my first 3 games in new season. 4-0 Sunderland, 1-0 ManUtd & 6-0 Real Madrid! I changed everything, but I still play Fluid because I like to think my team is playing like Dutch Total Football in 70's. :D

Mou Mad. He's trying to teach me while I just beat him 6-0 :lol:

:lol: That fucker did the same to me.
I qualified for knockout-stages and got Real Madrid in first round. Won 3-0 at home and lost 1-0 away. Mou was pissed :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bah screw your tactics, my interpretation of bielsa would kick yo ass. Sambou yatabare hattrick and 2 from bas van roijen then joao francisco to round it off with a penalty won by the bosnian bastard - zlatko alihodzic.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
My Bayern went for Hazard and Neymar first season. Brought Fabio in on loan.
Also got Boniperti for some reason :seven:

Butt
Lahm - Badstuber - Demechelis/Van Buyten - Fabio
Robben - V.Bommel - Schweinsteiger - Ribery
Neymar - Klose

Won the league, got knocked out by Arsenal on awaygoal in CL.

Second season, brought in Melo :seven:
Got Stekelenburg, Cavani on the last day, Fabio-loan for another year, Jose Angel and Santa Cruz on loan.
Van Bommel was throwen out after fucking with me.

Stekelenburg
Lahm - Badstuber - Demechelis/Breno - Jose Angel
Robben - Melo - Schweinsteiger - Ribery
Neymar - Cavani

Halfplayed season, 1st in the league and meeting CSKA Moskow in CL.

Melo pissed off in the middle and I loaned him out to Sevilla as M'Vila was proposed to me.
Hazard works as backup for Ribery.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I coach him in Santos, its bit tricky, took two seasons for him to get him in his groove (play great), was bit decent/good at best before that. But now he assists like crazy for me.

Apr 12, 2004
Who else has signed Ganso? How have you gotten the best out of him?
Andy had him win the Golden Ball a couple times I think.
My Bayern went for Hazard and Neymar first season. Brought Fabio in on loan.
Also got Boniperti for some reason :seven:

Butt
Lahm - Badstuber - Demechelis/Van Buyten - Fabio
Robben - V.Bommel - Schweinsteiger - Ribery
Neymar - Klose

Won the league, got knocked out by Arsenal on awaygoal in CL.

Second season, brought in Melo :seven:
Got Stekelenburg, Cavani on the last day, Fabio-loan for another year, Jose Angel and Santa Cruz on loan.
Van Bommel was throwen out after fucking with me.

Stekelenburg
Lahm - Badstuber - Demechelis/Breno - Jose Angel
Robben - Melo - Schweinsteiger - Ribery
Neymar - Cavani

Halfplayed season, 1st in the league and meeting CSKA Moskow in CL.

Melo pissed off in the middle and I loaned him out to Sevilla as M'Vila was proposed to me.
Hazard works as backup for Ribery.
Nice.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3051745 said:
What do you mean what happened to me?

I've won the Treble 5 years in a row...
That some teams becomes unbeatable. In Serie-A with Juve no team gave me so much trouble as Leverkusen are giving me now.

Dortmund btw proposed me Hummels for 5-6 mln euro :lol:

May 25, 2011
I love footy manager! I had a great Career with Burnley, winning a few titles and CL's and was in 2020/21 season when FM11 came out so abandoned it for now. I have tried getting into a few games but only just got into one again now. I am Malaga, i am 5th with 3 games to go so a fantastic season overall however i have made it hard for myself next season when the fans will expect the same again! Hopefully i will get money required to strengthen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)