Football Manager 2011 (43 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Thanks, Sidnei Lobo ziet er goed uit alleen heel laag (2) voor "Working with Youngsters" en ik heb vaak jonkies in mijn team. :D Ik heb nu Valter Di Salvo als assistant manager: 20 Man Management, 20 Determination, 20 Motivating en de rest ook vrij hoog.
bij mij have he 13 for that rating :p Valter Di Salvo isn't in my game :(

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Do you have the latest patch? Before the latest patch I could also get Sanchez, SUarez, hamsik for ridiculous prices, but they fixed that.
No, I play v11.1.1 .. latest patch is 11.3, but I don't know how to update it and if I will still be able to play without a crack.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
My Bayern is getting destrouyed in Europe. Lost fucking 1-5 to frickin Roma in CL group stages. Luckily a draw is good enough to qualify VS Anderlecht.

Ribery, Robben and Olic are all out of action for months :depressed

Will post a screenshot of my team very soon.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What did you play him as? What was the "role"?
I dont play him in a specific role, use team overall tactic of 4-2-3-1, where the 3 arent 2 wingers and one AMC, but 3 AMCs, alot of short passing, slow tempo and attacking movement (changing positions etc). He is the striker, havent set him on individual role, wanted him to fit the team approach, but he runs with the ball often and tries through balls often.

And Gagi, Cavani deffo overrated then, and you criminally underusing Neymar if Pjanic scores more then him.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Nah, I was using him as a winger in most cases.

f.e.

---------cavani------
hazard------------neymar

And Pjanic has become one sick mofo, excellent attributes

Kadlec back from loan, a perfect sub for Neymar until Kun arrives (if he arrives at all)

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
The sheikh gave me 110M to spend for 2nd season, who should I buy? I was thinking Hummels, Dortmund accepted my 11M bid but Hummels didn't even want to go into negotiations.. I already bought Suarez for 6.5M, so I'm good in attack. Defence is my weakest area, maybe I should try to buy Vidic just to fuck ManUtd? :D

This is my team (4231 asymmetric):
gk: hart, given
rb: vdw, richards
cb: toure, boyata
cb: kompany, lescott
lb: kolarov, boateng
cdm: de jong, rodwell, barry
cm: ytoure, labyad
lm: hazard, silva, j.iturbe
amcl: ganso (neymar, hazard, sanchez, silva, suarez)
amr: sanchez, balotelli, a.johnson
st: tevez, neymar, suarez, sanogo, castaignos, adebayor

Philosophy: Fluid
Starting Strategy: Attacking
Passing Style: More Direct
Creative Freedom: More Expressive
Closing Down: Press More
Tackling: More Aggressive
Marking: Zonal
Crossing: Drill Crosses

Primary Playmaker: Paulo Henrique
Target Man Supply: To Feet

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I didn't touch advanced team settings (specific instructions) yet, learning step by step. :D
But should I do Play Offside yes/no?

Now it's standard settings:
Defensive Line: Push Up
Width: Max Wide
Tempo: Max Quick
Time Wasting: Rarely
Focus Passing: Mixed
Counter Attack: Yes
Play Offside: Yes

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Hell no, offside sucks :)

I use Rigid philosophy, Attacking, Shorter passing, More Expressive, Press More, Default Tackling, Zonal Marking, Drill Crosses, Default Roaming, Def. line normal - one slide before Push Up, Width normal and Tempo normal. Focus passing mixed, Counter Attack always.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Hell no, offside sucks :)

I use Rigid philosophy, Attacking, Shorter passing, More Expressive, Press More, Default Tackling, Zonal Marking, Drill Crosses, Default Roaming, Def. line normal - one slide before Push Up, Width normal and Tempo normal. Focus passing mixed, Counter Attack always.
Thanks, I made some adjustments. :)

But isn't Fluid philosophy better than Rigid if you have creative players? (hazard, sanchez, silva, ganso, neymar, yaya, tevez, balo, suarez)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
It is, but then their mentality is a bit higher and it leaves some space for opposition teams. It's good for home games vs underdogs, but I wouldn't use that against Man Utd at Trafford or so. Make 2 tactics, one with rigid and one with fluid philosophy and let them work it out in match preparation screen.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
can i post some stuff from my fm10 game :D started a file some time ago leading my local team who are in one of the lowest english divisions and taken them to 3 times european champs :D got some awesome wonderkids as well id love to share

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yatabare was amazing in Fm10.

Time to reinstall FM11 now that my exams are over.
yatabare is simply amazing, prob one of the best attacking mids ive ever had, his height makes him a threat in the box, and has a lethal shot to him. I got a couple of brazilian kids i scouted and bought when they were 16, one is called brenno from sao paulo, attacking mid, another is a brazilian gk, and 3rd is telmario who arrived and im doing a zambrotta on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)