Football Manager 2011 (35 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Big recommendation for all, coach in Brasil, CRAZY CRAZY league :D

I had to restart my Santos save several time after save game errors (finally bought an actual FM copy too). And in last two month of the the season (october for them), I get fired even though I'm 3 pts behind the number 1 team (and media predicted I would end up 9-10). I got fired the game I lost against main competion and lost the joint leadership. Its bizzare to fire me for that lol.

I been desperately trying to get back my Santos job :D Everyone wants me, they fire coaches all the time, and Corinthians offered me job (my TITAL COMPETION FIRED THEIR COACH TOO :howler: ), it didnt feel right, I would sabotaged them out of loyalty :D So I declined, instead half-heartedly accepted Sao Paolo job, the 4th team (who gone through 2 coaches this season ). Its really a laugh (I won Corinthians with Sao Paolo last game and helped Santos win title :D ), I seen the top coaches change their jobs between the top teams like underwear, I didnt expect to be part of it :p

Any tips for how I can get back my job? I dont have shame when I admitted I added new manager to Santos and resigned twice, just to apply for the job. Rejected twice, it hurt :cry:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I downloaded it and it works fine! I just started playing as Juve.

But it's the 11.1.1 patch, I need a mac crack for 11.3 (latest).

edit: Anyone knows a good assistant manager I can get first season with Juve? I need a good staff.
"Francesco Conti believes that there isn't too much difference between Krasic and our other strong right midfielder Davide Lanzafame." :lol: I need to get rid of Del Neri's buddy ASAP.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I downloaded it and it works fine! I just started playing as Juve.

But it's the 11.1.1 patch, I need a mac crack for 11.3 (latest).

edit: Anyone knows a good assistant manager I can get first season with Juve? I need a good staff.
"Francesco Conti believes that there isn't too much difference between Krasic and our other strong right midfielder Davide Lanzafame." :lol: I need to get rid of Del Neri's buddy ASAP.
just look in the searcher for someone with high standard by tactische kennis, beoordeling kwaliteiten, potentie en motiveren
mijne is sidnei lobo is een braziliaan maar wel goed.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Thanks, Sidnei Lobo ziet er goed uit alleen heel laag (2) voor "Working with Youngsters" en ik heb vaak jonkies in mijn team. :D Ik heb nu Valter Di Salvo als assistant manager: 20 Man Management, 20 Determination, 20 Motivating en de rest ook vrij hoog.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think I might be leaving my Hoffenheim team at the end of this season. Hopp loves selling my players on the last day of the transfer deadline.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Haven't played this game in a very long time, so I decided to play ManCity where I have the transfer budget to do whatever I want.. But this 8 home-grown players rule is annoying, I'm buying all these 17 year olds so they will count as home-grown 3 years later on and I can throw away the useless English players like Barry, Milner, SWP, M.Johnson, Lescott, Bridge etc..

So far I bought Yaya Sanogo, Luc Castaignos, Zakaria Labyad, Juan Iturbe, Raphael Varane and Serge Aurier. If someone knows some more 17 year old "wonderkids", let me know. :D

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I'm in January now and with no transfer budget left.. I asked chairman Mubarak for more money to sign Arturo Vidal for 10M, and he told me that it's not possible because Vidal is an unrealistic target.. :lol:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Finished 3rd season with Leverkusen...

Won 3 Bundesliga titles, 2 German Cups, 2 German Supercups, 2 European Supercups, Champions League, Europe League and Club World Cup.

3rd season stats:

Edinson Cavani - 49 games, 54 goals, 22 assists, 8.09 av. rating
Eden Hazard - 37 games, 11 goals, 40 assists, 8.08 av. rating
Javier Pastore - 33 games, 13 goals, 11 assists, 7.82 av. rating
Miralem Pjanic - 44 games, 16 goals, 24 assists, 7.73. av. rating
Benedikt Howedes - 48 games, 17 goals, 1 assist, 7.70 av. rating
Alexis Sanchez - 35 games, 22 goals, 12 assists, 7.66 av. rating
Andre Schurrle - 19(17) games, 14 goals, 11 assists, 7.47 av. rating
Neymar - 27(13) games, 15 goals, 11 assists, 7.39 av. rating

:juventus:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
That's some nice stats Gagi..

In my game Vucinic scored 24 goals, 5 assists in 26 games for Roma, while Cavani doesn't seem special.. just average stats. So far my best signing is definitely Hazard, he won first 4 EPL Young Player of the Month award and currently top 3 highest average rating in the league. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)