Football Manager 2011 (47 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ahhh, i just realised what my mistake was.....When i started my career i chose in "Nations to manage in" only Italy Seria A and B.....that is why no clubs from the other leagues ever came up in Job Centre.......Now, can someone tell me whether this option can be changed without starting a New Game??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm reloading FM, my previous one got corrupted somehow while I was in 2-3 seasons, same with my brothers. Suddenly decided it wouldnt load up any saved games, restarted new games, worked for a while, then 1-2 later same shit happend. Until it wouldnt even let me boot up the game anymore. Not sure what corrupted it, but downloaded a tactic that I started using, and little bit after that started having these issues.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Start by coaching Inter and sell all the players, then spend all the money you get on Simone Pepe then resign

that's a good way to start unemployed and have a real challenge

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I'm reloading FM, my previous one got corrupted somehow while I was in 2-3 seasons, same with my brothers. Suddenly decided it wouldnt load up any saved games, restarted new games, worked for a while, then 1-2 later same shit happend. Until it wouldnt even let me boot up the game anymore. Not sure what corrupted it, but downloaded a tactic that I started using, and little bit after that started having these issues.
Mine just decided it wouldn't load at all. I've tried reinstalling it, both via steam and DVD but still nothing happens. Oh well, wasn't meant to be

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I must say, SI still do a great job putting this game together but i have just lost a little interest the last couple of years. I have just downloaded AFL Premiership Coach 2011. That has taken my attention lately...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)