Football Manager 2011 (36 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Does anyone have a problem with tactics? It seems that AI figured the way I play and now I'm struggling against smallest teams in league...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm selling Melo to City for 10M Euros.

Every single game I've played with Juventus, whether it be in FM10 or FM11, Melo has been the number one pain-in-the-ass player out of my entire experience with the game. He's caused more trouble than Balotelli.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And of course, in the December 2013 draw of the Europa knockouts, I get Man City... the best squad in the whole tournament.

I'm sure my sale of Melo to them had no part in this.

Fixed draw.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I'm in my 4th game, coached Juve in 2 of them and small teams in the other two
but every single time Melo causes trouble to the club and gets sold, they definitely put that in the game's database.

Right now I just started Serie B with Pro Patria coming from C2. Juve finishes 7th every year and merda won their 3rd consecutive CL

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Finally decided to play FM against after years without it, my bro downloaded it and is playing. What I want to get though before starting, is an update pack that fixes the latest January transfers. He is playing without it. I cant do that, doesnt feel the same having Juve, or anyone else, without it. Anyone can link me such pack?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
yup it is! You will extract the file after you download it (zip/rar file) then you will have to update the data, and after that you will have to find that fm.exe file, in a crack folder and replace it with the original fm.exe that you already installed before all these.

if you have any problems, let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)