Football Manager 2011 (32 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
After that game we lost two games in a row, be things seem to be changing, 2-1 win over inter who were on top of the table. Played buffon, even though he just returned from injury and it paid off.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I finished a highly respectable 13th in my first season with Brescia.

Then Chelsea approached me after firing Ancelotti so it was ciao ciao to Brescia.

I'm going to try to win the EPL and/or CL with Chelsea then move on again.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I started with Bosnia, led them through the EC qualifiers to second place in the group, we lost to Germany in the playoff. Then I resigned and started looking for a club job. Got offered a contract by Man SHitty. They were down in 15th place, I got them up to 6th in the second half of the season (they had a pretty poor team tbh). Due to the FA Cup and whatnot, I missed out on the EUropa LEague even though I was 6th.

Keeping in line with realism I wanted to resign as I did not qualify for Europe, but then I found out I got into the EL through the sporting (or fair play) draw or something like that :D

So I stayed on. Money aint a thing, I got a huge transfer budget, I have signed Lloris for 50 mil €, JEsus Navas for 45, Hulk is coming for 50, I also ofered 60 for Chiellini :D

A few more players as well. All in all, I'm shitting money :D

BTW, I have Rafa as my asistant coach :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Oh, and nobody wants to sign for City for under 7-8 mil € per year. Lloris asked for 11.

I have a wage budget of almost 200 mil €.

When I played as Atletico I got Hulk for 30 mil € and 4.5 salary, but as City Porto now they want 50 and he wants 9.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Oh, and nobody wants to sign for City for under 7-8 mil € per year. Lloris asked for 11.

I have a wage budget of almost 200 mil €.

When I played as Atletico I got Hulk for 30 mil € and 4.5 salary, but as City Porto now they want 50 and he wants 9.
:rofl:
just like real life

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Found a replacemant for Buffon. De Gea! Schalke wanted 40m for Neuer. Fuck 'em.

Marchisio off to Valencia for 25m.

Pjanic arrived for 18m.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I have the dude, playing him on AML (Inside forward, moves into channels) or FC (poacher, default settings)

He's so, so selfish, sometimes I regret paying all that money for him...

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I have the dude, playing him on AML (Inside forward, moves into channels) or FC (poacher, default settings)

He's so, so selfish, sometimes I regret paying all that money for him...
Yeah that's almost the same as I use him, AML. But I have Elia too so he's a bencher for now.

Neuer(Buffon)
Beck(Isla) - Bocchetti(Bonucci) - Chiellini(Garay) - Trémoulinas(Ziegler)
Poli(Ekdal) - Fellaini(Marchisio)
Sanchez(Giovinco) - Pastore(Ganso) - Elia(Neymar)
Dzeko(Lukaku)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)