Football Manager 2011 (27 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Yeah. Genoa were 1st after 20 rounds or so, Paloschi is their star player. I honestly thought they can cope with me and Inter till the end.

Kyle, try on mininova.org

Oh, I got KO in 1/4 of CL by merda :sad:

1-1 at home, 0-1 after damn corner kick at San Siro.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know about Mininova and plenty of torrent sites, Gagi. I have found a few links already I just wanted to see if any here had any reliable links they used before I end up picking something random.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I posted one link a while ago, but they deleted it. In the meantime, Romanian site which I used at the time have deleted my account :sad:

I can help you out with skins, facepacks, patches and other stuff.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I posted one link a while ago, but they deleted it. In the meantime, Romanian site which I used at the time have deleted my account :sad:

I can help you out with skins, facepacks, patches and other stuff.
Alright, thanks man. I've never played an FM game before so once I get it I'm sure I'll be back with plenty of questions.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
What's the corner bug that you have found? :D
Near post! :D

Best header - attack near post
2nd best - challenge keeper
3rd - attack far post
Others - lurk outside, stay back if needed, forward (set piece taker), attack ball from deep and stand on far post. Full backs have "stay back"

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Muller or Krasic? German suits me more, I use inside forwards plus he's only 22... Can't have them both if I want to sign world class striker.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Played 31 rounds in the Serie A. Leading with 12 points ahead of Napoli. Conceded only 8 goals :D Buffon and Neuer are unstoppable. Neuer has conceded 0 goals since his arrival.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
anyone else has his game crash in june 18 of 2024? mine keeps crashign and it's pissing me off i reloaded a much earlier save and it still crashes on june 18. fuck this shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)