Football Manager 2011 (36 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
After I missed out on a CL spot, I spent big to get Juve back to its previous glory, I spent around 90 mil € after player sales.

I got Kaboul, Taiwo (free), Boesnich (free), Musaccio, Van der Wiel, Shaqiri, Schelotto (free), Lucas (winter), M'Vila, Pjanic, Rossi and Džeko.

Kept Pepe, Quag and MAtri for reality's sake, although I didnt pay the full buyout price.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
It's much harder to sign a good player in 11.3.

Sanchez does not want to come for example, nor anyone from top 10 euro clubs even though I won the title and played EL final...

:confused:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Thx :)

Alrighty, I'm done with summer mercato.

Like I said, I didn't wanted to sign loanees because of large fees, but I feel kinda sad because of Quag, he was awesome really.

Matri is back in that shithole called Cagliari, Delpie has left the club. I was strikerless for a while. I had to make some nasty and expensive calls.

Sanogo signed first, young lad from Auxerre. Amauri came back from Parma and it's impossible to sell/loan or even release him. Therefore, he'll stay until the end of the season.

Lukaku has arrived for 16m (sounds bit too much, but I tried everything, started with 12m, Belgians are a tough nut to crack)

Bari signed Tiago (5.5m), Paolucci (5.75m), Lanzafame (8.5m, :lol:) and Barzagli for 5m. They almost landed Immobile, but the dude choose B'gham instead.

Bonucci left for Arsenal (20m) and Martinez, who was very solid last season, is a new Palermo playa. Got 15m for him.

Aqua left me, so I searched for a playmaker. Paulo Henrique is the man. 20m. Can't complain really, they wanted 31 for the dude last season.

I replace Pepe with Belhanda (3.5m), Martinez with Giovinco (back from loan), Melo with Moussa Sissoko (16.75m), Mota with Aurier (7.25m) and Bonucci with Jones (22m)

Got solid group in CL. Barca, Spartak, Fener.

I'll continue playing offensive football no matter what, 4-3-3 is the way to go.
You'll regret Sanogo, worthless, doesn't know what that space between those 3 round things with that net in between is there for.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Anyone downloaded the OLE Facepack? I extracted all the folders to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/graphics/facepacks but I still can't see any results.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
YasoR, restart the game or reload the skin (unthick skin cache) in options

You'll regret Sanogo, worthless, doesn't know what that space between those 3 round things with that net in between is there for.
Woaaaaaaah, don't say that bro, don't make me taking a screenshot from my Rangers game :D

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
No Scudetto for me this season. Inter is unstoppable.

Buffon is having some serious issues this season, lot's of brain farts, conceden at least 10 goals from >20m

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)