Football Manager 2011 (37 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Serie A (Italian pronunciation: [ˈsɛːrje ˈa]), now called Serie A TIM due to sponsorship by Telecom Italia Mobile, is a professional league competition for football clubs located at the top of the Italian football league system and has been operating for over eighty years since 1929.

:D

Fake file did that. Long live the fake file!

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Had 7m at the beginning. Sold Grosso (Malaga, 4.7m), Grygera (Bayern, 6m), Brazzo (PSG, 1.9m) and Iaquinta (Man Utd, 9.75m), *22.5m all together*

Got Sorensen (500k), Van der Wiel (9.75m), Coentrao (9m), Hazard (18.75m), Situ (1.7m), Verratti (1.5m) and Ilari (150k). Mostly agreed deals in 48 installments (for that, you need 1/4 of your budget), *41m all together*

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I let go all loanees because of the high fees. I need MC, DMC, AMRL and 3 strikers.

Some consortium bought Bari and now they're interested in all my shit players. :lol:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Thx :)

Alrighty, I'm done with summer mercato.

Like I said, I didn't wanted to sign loanees because of large fees, but I feel kinda sad because of Quag, he was awesome really.

Matri is back in that shithole called Cagliari, Delpie has left the club. I was strikerless for a while. I had to make some nasty and expensive calls.

Sanogo signed first, young lad from Auxerre. Amauri came back from Parma and it's impossible to sell/loan or even release him. Therefore, he'll stay until the end of the season.

Lukaku has arrived for 16m (sounds bit too much, but I tried everything, started with 12m, Belgians are a tough nut to crack)

Bari signed Tiago (5.5m), Paolucci (5.75m), Lanzafame (8.5m, :lol:) and Barzagli for 5m. They almost landed Immobile, but the dude choose B'gham instead.

Bonucci left for Arsenal (20m) and Martinez, who was very solid last season, is a new Palermo playa. Got 15m for him.

Aqua left me, so I searched for a playmaker. Paulo Henrique is the man. 20m. Can't complain really, they wanted 31 for the dude last season.

I replace Pepe with Belhanda (3.5m), Martinez with Giovinco (back from loan), Melo with Moussa Sissoko (16.75m), Mota with Aurier (7.25m) and Bonucci with Jones (22m)

Got solid group in CL. Barca, Spartak, Fener.

I'll continue playing offensive football no matter what, 4-3-3 is the way to go.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;2939150 said:
I can't stand installment deals, I need to own the player, not pay for him for two years.
But but but with installments you lower his price overall!

- Skittles-Shitting Unicorn Microeconomics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)