Football Manager 2011 (25 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Everytime we get closer to the end of the season my team starts getting unhappy players asking to leave etc.
Maybe you should try changing your comments....i dont know what you say to them, what options you choose, but since they only get unhappy at the end of the season, maybe you should play 2-3 games where you will choose (if you havent done it so far) "No pressure tonight"......that is what i think is the problem. Or maybe rest some of the unhappy players. Or maybe there is one player whom the other players dislike (as was the case with Sissoko and Morone in my career). This is what i think, i hope i helped you.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I started a season with the Bosnian NT. Since I couldnt choose a club I thought I'd play with the NT for a while and I'd apply for vacant positions and see who would hire me.

In november, after just 4 games with the NT (won against Quatar, Luxembourg and France, drew Albania) Gigi Del Neri got fired from the Juve job and I applied and was hired.

I was shocked to see that after 12 games Juve was 19th in the table. :shock:

And I have to say, we really have a shit team in FM (not that different to real life tho). I've played around 10-12 games since I arrived and I've managed to get them up to 11th place, and i?m struggeling to get to the 4th CL spot, it's going to be really difficult.

Just like in RL, our wingers are shit (except for Miloš) and the strikers arent much better either. Matri is ok, but Quag is a bit dissapointing.

In January I bought Lucas for 5,5 mil € and got Kaboul on loan to play as right back.

Lucas has improved the team a bit, needed his flair and dribbling, but now Miloš is injured for a month.

My biggest win so far was 8-2 away to Cesena, with Matri scoring 4, Miloš 3 and Marchi 1.
In my game with Juve, I played a 4-4-2 but with the two wingers on the same height as you would play a AMC, behind the strikers not on the midfield line.
I always rotate my players every match so I used for the RW Krasic and Pepe and for the LW Traore and Martinez/Lanzafame.
Further, 2 MC's, rotating Sissoko/Melo as DM (ballwinning) and Aquilani/Marchisio as playmaker (deep lying and advanced).
Also, my backs remain as defensive, not attacking, not suporting, defensive backsn Grygera/Motta as RB, De Ceglie/Grosso as LB.
And the Iaquinta, DP, Amauri and Quag as strikers and it brought me to second position in the first season.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Maybe you should try changing your comments....i dont know what you say to them, what options you choose, but since they only get unhappy at the end of the season, maybe you should play 2-3 games where you will choose (if you havent done it so far) "No pressure tonight"......that is what i think is the problem. Or maybe rest some of the unhappy players. Or maybe there is one player whom the other players dislike (as was the case with Sissoko and Morone in my career). This is what i think, i hope i helped you.
Thanks will try that, two games left in the season 2nd place trailing by 1pt to inter. 1 game in hand, playing livorno need a win bad ! and my team is crumbling :(

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Won promotion to the Bundesliga. Signed Merkel, Ottl, Rosenberg on free transfer so far.

EDIT: Add Skjelbred in too. Now I need a striker and a central defender.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
In my game with Juve, I played a 4-4-2 but with the two wingers on the same height as you would play a AMC, behind the strikers not on the midfield line.
I always rotate my players every match so I used for the RW Krasic and Pepe and for the LW Traore and Martinez/Lanzafame.
Further, 2 MC's, rotating Sissoko/Melo as DM (ballwinning) and Aquilani/Marchisio as playmaker (deep lying and advanced).
Also, my backs remain as defensive, not attacking, not suporting, defensive backsn Grygera/Motta as RB, De Ceglie/Grosso as LB.
And the Iaquinta, DP, Amauri and Quag as strikers and it brought me to second position in the first season.

I'm playing with the newest patch tho, after the winter transfers, so there is no amauri and Matri and Barza are there. Anyways, got to the Europa league final, lost 2-1 to Leverkusen, finished 5th in the league and am in the Coppa final. Still, when I took over after a third of the season we were 19th and it took the team a lot of time to get adjusted to a new tactic so we lost a lot of points during the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)