Football Manager 2011 (40 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lost on penalties against France in the semis of the Confederations Cup. The team just can't get it done, even with the a 2-0 lead.

After the World Cup that's it for me with the US. It's hopeless with the lack of talent coming through.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Miles J. from SI

"Last Monday I had said that we were hopeful of a release for the patch this week (week of 28th Feb).

Whilst that is still possible, it's now looking very unlikely. We have been chasing a rare and seemingly random crash issue for the last week (memory corruption) that we are struggling to reproduce due to it's randomness, and when it is crashing, it's giving us limited information in tracking it down. We have made progress in narrowing down what is causing it, and working round the clock on this, but tests and test code are still ongoing despite working on it 24/7.

I would therefore suggest that the patch and data update will likely be released next week (week of 8th March), which still fits into the original timeline given if near the start of the week."

:sergio:

I'll start some LLM till then.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
SAF started there, black & white colours, cool name and betting reasons (had number of bets against them few seasons in a row) when they sucked badly.

Loaded all players from top division clubs (Europe) + 5 leagues. My computer will die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)