Football Manager 2011 (103 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, I haven't really changed my squad over the years. My starting XI has been relatively the same every season. When I bring in too many new players I tend to struggle at first.

Buffon/Adler

Motta/Lahm - Bonucci - Chiellini - Criscito

Krasic/Hazard - Sissoko/Marchisio - Ganso - Cancer Boy/Pjanic

Dzeko - Neymar

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
I got rid of Amauri,Iaquinta and Quag,bought Eduardo,Huntelaar and Pato and they just can't stop scoring! And having Giovinco back, I am unbeaten for intire season so long :)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Actually, I haven't really changed my squad over the years. My starting XI has been relatively the same every season. When I bring in too many new players I tend to struggle at first.

Buffon/Adler

Motta/Lahm - Bonucci - Chiellini - Criscito

Krasic/Hazard - Sissoko/Marchisio - Ganso - Cancer Boy/Pjanic

Dzeko - Neymar
Now thats how Juve should be. Send this picture to Marotta and maybe, just maybe he'll tart doing better without Luca Toni.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Thinking about Necid or one of the Sochaux boys.

I'll also need to add a young winger to take the place of Cole and Jova. Probably get Greizmann.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
May 1st, 2016. Going for my third treble in a row. Won Serie A in March again. Beat Bartha and Real on the way to the final.

Serie A is really in a stinker. In previous years of the game my dominance would cause other Italian sides to become stronger overtime, but now the league seems to be getting worse. It's me and nobody else. Champions League has become too easy as well.

There's no doubt about it. The worst thing you could do for your side is have a lot of turnover in players. Buy young, groom them, and then have a solid side for a decade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)