Football Manager 2011 (48 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ok i got a really good deal on suarez however when he agreed to contract he still had 1 day before he could become dutch does it mean he ll still be non-eu though by the time he gets here he ll be aiiiight?
He may still be non-eu because he has to accept it. Check his personal section and if it says uninterested next to addition nations then you're fooked.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ok i got a really good deal on suarez however when he agreed to contract he still had 1 day before he could become dutch does it mean he ll still be non-eu though by the time he gets here he ll be aiiiight?
Something similar happened to me. I think that since the transfer is completed and he is yet to join, that it will end up being cancelled unless he's the only EU player signed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I probably couldn't have afforded him anyway. I get a pittance for a transfer budget.

But I've purchased some good young talents and Juve ended up not taking Aquilani.
Probably because he wouldn't agree to their terms. That's what always happens in those stupid pre-made buy options. Every single player in the same deal wouldn't sign for me in my second season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
babacar is a monster in this game. he is fast, strong and almsot always overpowers his markers because of his sterngth. he scores and assists like crazy in my team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)