Football Manager 2011 (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Do you guys have that one team that no matter what you do you can never beat them? For me it's Palermo :sergio: The developers must think they're a football powerhouse.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i won my first 9 serie A games while only conceding 3 goals, its teh EL where i can only manage draws, i need a young midfielder who can play both in center and as an attacking on the sides for around 10 mil if anyone got any tips?

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
i won my first 9 serie A games while only conceding 3 goals, its teh EL where i can only manage draws, i need a young midfielder who can play both in center and as an attacking on the sides for around 10 mil if anyone got any tips?
Ramires from Chelsea. Incredible.

Not sure of his price though.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Do you guys have that one team that no matter what you do you can never beat them? For me it's Palermo :sergio: The developers must think they're a football powerhouse.
Yes, Palermo and Fiorentina are very hard to beat here, it's too annoying

Pescara's Verratti isn't bad, his growth is better than this if he plays regularly under good coaches

and I am lucky to have RM's Sergio Canales "was transfer listed for only 6M", he's 23 now and fantastic, I think when the game starts he's in Racing

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Just started this yesterday. Quagliarella has been a goal machine so far. 7 goals in 4 games.

Sold Brazzo, Lanzafame, Grosso, Belcastro and a few others.

Signed Neymar. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)