Football Manager 2011 (37 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Wingding, I'll forward you what I sent to another member who asked the same thing.

Did you get the language to English?
I just put the dmg on a USB stick, opened it so I get the disc image on my desktop and it works fine with all the updates
IT WORKED :weee:

It turned out that the patch I downloaded was incomplete or something, so I downloaded it again and it worked.

At last :weee:

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
My Viareggio's future:

He's fantastic, assisted Borrielo 3 times in one game, and yes I got Borrielo
last season won Coppa and finished 11th, got lots of funds for EURO cup and now it's trophies time

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I just had my worst season ever :sergio: Finished 5th and qualified for the EL.

Financially speaking I did really well so I was given a 54m euro budget to play with.

I've signed Ben Arfa on a free transfer. Signed Pjanic, Howedes (everyone seems to rave about him), and Galvan (for next year b/c of non-EU rule).

I have a headache trying to come up with a suitable formation with the players I've got. I'm not getting the most out of the 'good' players I have so that is making it even harder.

I still have a lot of money to spend. I'm thinking about signing Suarez. I want to sign a quality RB and a quality LB but all the ones I scout, their report reads "not much difference between" the LB & RB I already have (I want a jump in quality, not same).

This is my squad, any suggestions?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
--------------------Aguero----Dzeko-------------------------

----------------------------Pjanic-------------------------------

-------------Marchisio-----M'Vila-----Poli----------------------

---Coentrao--------Chiellini------Howedes---------Schelotto--

-----------------------------Amelia--------------------------------

And you'll rape everyone. :p

If you can't sign Aguero, go for Neymar

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
No problem bro ;)

Yup, he's a winger, but I don't play with them anymore and I trained him for RB which became his natural position after a year or two. He's just awesome there. However, I used "WBR/L" schedule on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)