Football Manager 2011 (21 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Both Buffon and Storari will not accept new contracts. Both will leave on a free at the end of the season.

Such stupidity.

I'm lining up Volkam Demirel on a free, and probably buying Neuer at the end of the season.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Everytime when I get bored with Spurs, I load my Rangers game and pressing continue all the time and keeping an eye on Job Security center, waiting to see is there any cool job available, Juve or Real for example. Nothing so far.

I don't want to resign, untill I get the job other clubs will sign my players. I don't want that. I want them at Juve or somewhere else.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
1st season: 20 games, 10 goals, 11 assists, 4 times MoM, av. rating 7.42

2nd season: 56 games, 58 goals, 34 assists, 16 times MoM, av. rating 8.09

3rd season: 45 games, 45 goals, 27 assists, 13 times MoM, av. rating 7.94

This is his 4th season at the club.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I had to sell Schelotto because his moral was very poor every time when opposition managers highlighted him as the biggest threat. And that was before every single game in last two seasons. Pussy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;2796587 said:
Jesus, I think I've played a month in the time you've played 10.
I'm a quick player.

You are so good you double as an attacking coach and scout. I'm pretty sure you'll quit after this season because all you do is work.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, check that. Only folks at our club love us. Everyone else hates us. But that's probably because I go around claiming every other manager is shit, even though they coach in foreign leagues. I've told Capello, Mourinho, Pep, Sir Alex, and tons of other managers that I hate them and think they're terrible. So now nobody likes us. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)