Football Manager 2011 (35 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
OK, finally the Reloaded one worked for my MAC. But, when I applied the 11.1.1 patch it asked for the disc. All the cracks and fixes are for Windows.

Anyone has an idea what should I do?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lahm is the best transfer I've made so far in FM11. He leads Serie A in tackles, rating, and is third in assists. Plus when he's playing we rarely concede. I love the Lahmskin.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lahm is the best transfer I've made so far in FM11. He leads Serie A in tackles, rating, and is third in assists. Plus when he's playing we rarely concede. I love the Lahmskin.
Suarez for 9m was my best. He has doubled in value in less than a season. Sakho was class for me. I also got Srna for free, he is sick as shit!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Actually, it was in this thread. Hope this helps.

yo after i quit the game and restart again it tells me to insert a cd...:shifty:

do i need to crack it?
Nah, in the FM2011-P2P folder open the FM2011RU_Epidemz.net.iso file which is supposed to contain the "Launch Installer" and the Russian readme. Opening that file is like mounting the disk. So, open that then run the application.
i played last night it worked fine but today same prob..:(
You'll have to do it each time if you shutdown your computer or eject the "disk". It's like inserting the disk. I just put the shortcut in my desktop. Open the disk, close it and start the game.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
OK, finally the Reloaded one worked for my MAC. But, when I applied the 11.1.1 patch it asked for the disc. All the cracks and fixes are for Windows.

Anyone has an idea what should I do?
I just put the dmg on a USB stick, opened it so I get the disc image on my desktop and it works fine with all the updates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)