Football Manager 2011 (29 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;2792978 said:
Yo Drew, why do you always post those really small pictures?

Why don't you post shit like this:
Whenever I try larger images, the forum doesn't accept them.

Do you just print the window?

Do you guys know if Suarez is any good in the game?
He's done pretty well for me thus far. Scored 10 or so goals in 14 Serie A matches after I bought him in January 2012. He seems to be a bit streaky though, and I eventually stuck with Forlan.

Now this season I'll Have Forlan, Suarez, Neymar and Dzeko in November after his injury. Already loaned Macheda, thinking of selling Forlan only after one season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why is it so hard to play againt english teams.

last season i stuggled to draw against arsenal at home and then got trashed 4-0 awawy in quarter final of cl.

this season in first leg playing away to cheslea i got raped 3-0. and get this, i could not create a single chance for a shot at goal. i don't think dzeko even managed to touch the balll the entire game.

stupid.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Started with Tottenham, won the Premiership, FA cup and lost semis of CL against Real. Could have been one hell of the season. Pastore & Neymar :tup:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
why is it so hard to play againt english teams.

last season i stuggled to draw against arsenal at home and then got trashed 4-0 awawy in quarter final of cl.

this season in first leg playing away to cheslea i got raped 3-0. and get this, i could not create a single chance for a shot at goal. i don't think dzeko even managed to touch the balll the entire game.

stupid.
In my game Dzeko gets really high ratings, 7.30+ pretty regularly but he can't score if his life depended on it :sergio: I don't know what the fuck the matter is with him. Almeida of all people is my leading scorer and "the juve fans consider him a hero".

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Did anyone buy Moussa Sissoko? I don't know how to play him, his ratings are best suitable for box to box mid, but he sucks...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I hate this game, transfer window is already open in Spain, England and France, but not in Italy. So I don't have any transfer budget and Napoli offered me Hamsik for €11.5m and Palermo offered Pastore for €12.5m, I also could have sign Balotelli fo 14.5m :(

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I know, but my budget was 0, and you need to have I don't know how much money to sign player like that.

Also who is better Kadlec or Sanogo? I can't believe Barca signed him for only 3.5m and they refused my offer :( At least I signed Lukaku :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)