Football Manager 2011 (42 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
In my first season I finished fourth (barely) to qualify for the CL, I also won the Europa League and Italian Cup. In the second season I won the Cup again, and I managed to win the League by one point in the last round, after being 5 points behind with two matches to go, was very happy with that.

This is my team in the third season:

Goalkeepers: Buffon, de Gea, Pelizolli

Full Backs: Tremoulinas, De Ceglie, Aplicuizeta (spelling?), van der Wiel, Pisano

Centre Backs: Chiellini, Bonucci, Sakho, Belucci, Ariaudo

Defensive mids: M'Vila, Marchisio, Gago,

Wingers: Giovinco, Krasić, Sanchez, Vierinha

Attacking mids: Pastore, Hamšik, Affelay, Rossi, Neymar

Strikers: Džeko, Lukaku, Caracciolo

Apr 12, 2004
I got sold? Damnit, now I have to compete with Mascherano and Biscuits!
You'll start.
That Beck player is sick. I heard he completed the Beck hattrick the other day, a goal, an assist, and a mocking of the officials and opponent.
The Beck hattrick is: A goal, an assist, and then tell everyone via the stadium speaker system that their money is worth less, defining fiat currency, and then just collapsing a local bank.

How did your boys get FM?

Did you ship it to them?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;2784020 said:
The Beck hattrick is: A goal, an assist, and then tell everyone via the stadium speaker system that their money is worth less, defining fiat currency, and then just collapsing a local bank.
Then Beck is the greatest hero to have ever played the game, no question.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I was struggling to find a fitting formation for my team. I think I've finally found the winning formula...now that I just thrashed a star-studded Chel$ki 3-0 :weee:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I continued with Rangers just to win the Club World Cup and I did it. It was tough, in 1/2 I won after PK's against Kashima and in finals after OT against Chivas Gualdalajara (2-2, 5-2)

I don't have any competition in domestic league, that's why I'll start a new game or change the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)