Football Manager 2011 (56 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Couldn't get past Montpellier in the 4th round Europa Qualifiers. :lol: :sergio:

It's probably because I have too many new players and don't have the system down.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It seems like it's more challenging than last year, at least with Juve. I haven't played enough yet to offer anything useful. Some of the new features are nice, like match preparation, which I haven't used much yet.

Might be buggy still though, like it always is.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Every single year it's the same thing. Any way to get these idiots to stop getting fucking reds?

Pisses me off. Don't hard tackle anybody, don't have hard tackling on at all, yet these retards keep getting booked up.

Don't get it. Unrealistic shit.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
My boys surprised me and managed to win the last 8 games, jumping from 13th to 2nd and the board now wants promotion, though they don't really fund the team..

OP
A͎u͎s͎h͎
Jul 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #711

I'm soooooooooooo fucked. I accidently added the re-call clause in Acquafresca's contract and Genoa signed him a day later. Now I only have Lanzafame as back-up...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    yo after i quit the game and restart again it tells me to insert a cd...:shifty:

do i need to crack it?
    Nah, in the FM2011-P2P folder open the FM2011RU_Epidemz.net.iso file which is supposed to contain the "Launch Installer" and the Russian readme. Opening that file is like mounting the disk. So, open that then run the application.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Schelotto is a beast. Juventus, Real, Bayern, Atletico, Milan and many others wanted to sign him in last couple of seasons, I'm doing my best to keep him.

Badass kid, newgen, striker, 17y, signed him from Goteborg for 6.25m

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Hehe, indeed :)

Btw, you're looking at the CL semifinalist with Rangers :juventus: Barcelona kicked me out there. :(

I finished my 4th season, won 3rd title, another treble and, the most important thing, I just signed 5year contract with my best players.

I'll try to sign domestic talents, as Fyvie's transfer paid off completely, even more than that, he was brilliant.

If you guys need some screenshots of player in 2014, just let me know.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Use print screen button and paste it in Paint

Or, if you have Win 7, use Snipping Tool, great thingy

Not sure about Mac though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)