Football Manager 2011 (32 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Yeah, after the patch in february...

Fuck, I have to start all over again, I don't want to play knowing the game may crash or smth like that.

Match engine is fixed, that's great, I had too many pk's and red cards...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

• 51995 - Tim Cahill has jumping 14 in the DB, but it shows up as 11 in game.

This was the breaking point for installing the patch.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
guys who have dzeko on there team which setting to use for him?? complete forward, afvanced forward, poacher, etc which one is the appropriate setting

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No way, complete forward all the way. He has jumping/heading/strength of a target man, finishing/off the ball a poacher has and passing/creativity good enough for a complete forward. I played 5 seasons with him, I should now. :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
There is no way I'm gonna start again, not after I finally set up my team, staff and training. So good luck to you Gagi!!! :)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
No way, complete forward all the way. He has jumping/heading/strength of a target man, finishing/off the ball a poacher has and passing/creativity good enough for a complete forward. I played 5 seasons with him, I should now. :D
Agreed. He'd be wasted as a poacher.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
@V

I played him as a poacher on FM 10 and he was brilliant, 30+ goals every season.

But, I haven't played FM 11 more than you, so he can take your advice. :D

Anywayz, how much $ you got for Sissoko?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i really would like to discuss with you the setting for some forwards..the info that fm is giving me on those different styles is kinda unuseful

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Dude, both patcheds till now are save game compatible. No need to start a new game. ;)
Yup, like always, but I'm afraid that M.E. can become buggy when playing old save on new patch, same things goes for other things they fixed now. I always start the new game when they release the patch. :)

@PiN7uRiCCHi0

Yes, it's working.

I'll probably buy the disc though, SI deserves it.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Need help from MAC users.

I installed reloaded version, but it gives me a message when I open the .app “The application quit unexpectedly”

Help please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)