Football Manager 2011 (34 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hey, that's not fair, I just had my ass handed to me by Shaktar and lost 2 games in Serie A. I'm gonna lose everything this year. :sigh:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I just lost the Scudetto in the last round when I couldn't beat fucking Bologna and guess who finished first? Udinese. :howler:

I am done with this fucking game. And Shaktar is the European champion.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i thought V was joking when he posted some of the wierd scores he got but seriously there is sth terribly wrong with the game!! i'm pretty sure its not my team or my defensive line def bec i've crushed several harder oppositions :D

guess who got his ass handed to him by non other than the fags in pink!! palermo 3-mighty juve 0 it was soo one sided i felt sorry for my self!! :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
oh and what the f*** is with players like elia requesting to go back to holland bec he is feeling a little home sick!?!?!?! the bloody season just started and he is missing his sugar mama!! awesome player gay personality :(

ken u have a lot of explaining to do bro?!?! :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i thought V was joking when he posted some of the wierd scores he got but seriously there is sth terribly wrong with the game!! i'm pretty sure its not my team or my defensive line def bec i've crushed several harder oppositions :D

guess who got his ass handed to him by non other than the fags in pink!! palermo 3-mighty juve 0 it was soo one sided i felt sorry for my self!! :D
I can understand that in the first season, when the team is still new and you still have a lot of average players, but this shit can not continue to happen in my fourth season. I destroyed Serie A in the third, won the CL as well, improved the team further, yet I somehow struggle against 10 times weaker teams when it matters. And fucksing Udinese is champion over me.

Oh, and there's a serious bug with the penalties in the game. They're missed in 80% chances.

Also it's far too easy to score from long shots.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Coentrao is great but he is LB not LWB! I need LWB!
other suggestions?

and I have a dilema

I have 2 AM Giovinco and a 16 year old who is really great but not sure he is ready yet to play as a starter
Do you think Giovinco is good enough to start for an entire season or should I get Pastore

I play 4-1-2-1-2 formations with 2 WB instead of just defenders

The 16 year old will be great maybe even a year will do (his positions are AM natural+ can play also CM,ST not natural)
My plans for the future is to try to get Fabregas for CM and play the kid as AM

Cassano is another dilema I got him and think about getting Neymar and play Cassano behind him but theres the same question over it again as when the kid is ready he`ll play AM which means Cassano goes to forward position which gets Neymar to the bench

any suggestions about that too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)