Football Manager 2011 (36 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Well I destroyed my third season, won the Serie A(finally) and with a 19 point lead. Also won the CL quite easily, even though I barely managed to qualify from the group with Leverkusen, Shaktar and Sturm. :confused:

Couple of tips for those that are just starting:
- hold onto Giovinco, he's just as good as in the previous game
- Pjanic is one of the best playmakers in the game, worth every penny of the 21m payed
- Leonel Galeano, fantastic young defender

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;2757853 said:
LION!

Check the Steam folder for that shit...
it's there.

once you install. go to program files > steam > steamapps > common > footbal manager 2011 > tools

you will see editor.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Well I destroyed my third season, won the Serie A(finally) and with a 19 point lead. Also won the CL quite easily, even though I barely managed to qualify from the group with Leverkusen, Shaktar and Sturm. :confused:

- Pjanic is one of the best playmakers in the game, worth every penny of the 21m payed
i'll def check out pjanic and the defender next season ( pjanic was awesomness in last years game too)

my cousin got off the phone with me and he told me g.rossi is amazing in this one he bags them for fun when he is played as a secondry stricker or play maker so give him a try if u have cash.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Does the download work as well as having the disk?
i always download it andy simply bec the disk is not sold over here and i never had a problem with the game., works perfectly fine how ever i am not so sure how patches work bec i rarely get them downloaded but i'm pretty sure they work well bec every one over here mostly downloads the game and rarely people complain unless the patch is poor.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Dude, you're crazy :D

Every single year I come here one month after it's release and I see you saying "I just finished my 9th season". Like, wtf, how much do you play? :D

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Macintosh HD/Applications/Sport Interactive folder/Football Manager 2009 folder/Tools/Data Editor

Did you tried here?

I never had MAC, I found this through Google.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)