Football Manager 2011 (5 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
guys get elia he is un-believable!!!!!! dzeko started slowly for me but is exploding to life now :D

tried getting tasci but sadly i had no funds :D and also janet cant be sold due to her injury!! i sold iquainta, dc, and grygera!! i have fabio from man utd instead, and is turning out to be awesome as a right back.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
did u start out with zero blondu or did u blow yr transfer kit on one player ala martinez :D:p and wanted to cover up the mistake?!?! :D
well in the 1st season i had like 20 mils? or sth like that...and in the 2nd season no money at all...only 100 mils salary cap and my players salaries worthed 85 mils...so no way in hell i will play another season with that crappy defence. i conceded 50 goals and scored 80 (finished 2nd)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
well in the 1st season i had like 20 mils? or sth like that...and in the 2nd season no money at all...only 100 mils salary cap and my players salaries worthed 85 mils...so no way in hell i will play another season with that crappy defence. i conceded 50 goals and scored 80 (finished 2nd)
:lol: :lol: this is insane blondu 50 is a lot of goals getting in!! why dont u try again but this time try buying defenders in installments so far thats what every one is doing. i did this with dzeko and elia i got both in installments spread on 48 months but i'm yet to see what kind of money i will get in the next season. my guess would be zero too but it would be ok bec i have a good back line specially the full back positions.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i got dzeko and elia then all my strikers except dp got injured for long periouds, + krasic + elia + momo so i got tuncay sanli too :lol:...

you're right and with that money i could've bought someone...there's a 20 years old defensman at villareal, you should sign him if bonucci dissapoints you as he dissapointed me.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
guys i need help with this game!! I downloaded the Reloaded version; but am completely lost lol; someone pm me with instructions what to do. Thanks

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
DAMN this mid-season crisis! 1-1 against Valencia, 0-0 against Sampdoria, lost 0-1 against Inter, lost 1-2 against Marseille, and played 1-1 against Bari! DAMN I lost the 1st place to MERDA!!!!!! still one month to go.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;2757589 said:
Just ordered this from the UK, the US release is the 16th, I'll have this bitch by the 12th.
the fack are you on about bitch?

it was a day one release on friday in north america. buy it online from steam. game downloaded in 30 minutes and i was playing no problem.

http://store.steampowered.com/

price is 39.99

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't know if it comes with the editor. i tried a quick check in the steam folder and there was nothing, but i could be wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)