Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
This is what I would love to play, but it's too weak in the midfield :D

----- Quag --- Amauri -----

---------- Aquilani -----------

Pepe ----- Melo ----- Krasić

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
gagi i just got home from my midterm and i'm planning to start the game tonight any tips would be more than welcomed!! :D could u upload a picture of the tactics u use and per favour the settings for the back line bec my defense is a lot worse from juve's defense last season :D thanks in advance

blondu get yr romanian ass on here too i want all the good stuff capeesh yr chicks can wait for u bisco has limited time :D:p

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Bro, I played about 20 games so far with 10 different tactics, every single one sucked or it's not constant. I use default setup for defenders, DL and DR are full backs or wing backs, one DC is ball playing - defend, and other is central defender - defend. It's very important for all to have the same mentality.

Now I'm trying to fix 4-1-2-1-2, but there's no room for Krasic, so I'll have to make either 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 pretty soon.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:lol: gagi off course it wont be constant bec u keep changing yr formations :D if memory serves me right the best time to expierement would be during the off season and once u settle for the formation that fits the players u have u keep it that way u just tweak here and there.

i will try the settings for the defenders bro thank u heaps and i will let u know what which formation i end up doing. so far i have dzeko in my plans but i will have to off load useless amuari and the piss poor full backs we have :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Retarded. Retarded. Retarded. I absolutelly destroy the whole league for 27 rounds(at one point I had a 12 point lead) and then all of a sudden I can't beat anyone. In the round before the last, I play Empoli at home and I need to win to take over Roma(who drew to Catania). But no, I barely manage to draw against freaking Empoli.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I think you'll need one.
It didn't work on my version, even with the crack, so I'm downloading reloaded.

Yeah, can you explain to me what is the match preparation?
I gave that to my assistant to do, in team settings
but btw it's VERY important to have stable tactics and rarely change anything, and in time the players get used to your tactics and perform better, also in their mentality (like fluid and rigid w keda)

---

other than Coentraro, I need good recommendations of young players in LB, RB and LM.. anyone?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I didn`t play it and now I want to start (FM2011)
I`m looking for a dominant formation which gets results but also control the match
my preference is towards a formation that has AM behind 2 strikers but I`m willing to try any suggestion that gets those results

so... any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)